BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely one of my favorite liquid liners. Super affordable and a good product for someone who has sensitive eyes like me. Only downside is that it is not waterproof so it can smudge. Still a great product for the price.
Stephanie C.
Cornelius, OR
I gitlve this product a 5 star, i love this eyeliner so much i use it everyday. It is affordable and it is easy for me to make my cat line. I love it and i definitely recommend to anyone!!!
Sheyla L.
Ocala, FL
This is a staple item in my collection and it's super affordable! It is super black, it's not waterproof but it's pretty great if you don't have really oily lids or teary eyes. I have both but I still think it works great!
Kyara B.
Newport News, VA
This eyeliner is very affordable but it's also very intense. It's a bold color that's deep and doesn't go on streaky or to where it looks watered down. I love this eyeliner and it was really hard to find at one point but I'm glad I was able to get another tube.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
If you are ever in a crunch and you need to buy an inexpensive eyeliner I would recommend this. It isn't as amazing as my high end liners but it will get the job done
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It's an amazing price which prompted me to buy it to try it out. This eyeliner is just as good as any expensive brand. It lasts all day, only requires one application, and goes on easily.
Cindy v.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this because had so many good reviews, but the wand makes it difficult to use if you're not a pro at winged liner. The color payoff is great it's really black and dries down matte.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
This eyeliner is so easy to use, so pigmented, and so cheap. You really can't go wrong in buying this. I got mine at target and have had such a positive experience. If you struggle with making straight lines, the product is very forgiving.
Jumara P.
this is my holy grail liquid liner ! its easy to apply and im horrible at winged liner but with this liner my wings are definitely on fleek. its jet black and drys matte. i love that when it dries it stays true to color.
Sarah S.
Absolutely love this eyeliner really black. Its also really easy to work with. The wand is flexible and perfect for that cat eye effect liner. Its a must have for me. Its also its very affordable. I believe its less then $5 which is amazing for the formula.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back