NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Definitely one of my favorite liquid liners. Super affordable and a good product for someone who has sensitive eyes like me. Only downside is that it is not waterproof so it can smudge. Still a great product for the price.
I gitlve this product a 5 star, i love this eyeliner so much i use it everyday. It is affordable and it is easy for me to make my cat line. I love it and i definitely recommend to anyone!!!
This is a staple item in my collection and it's super affordable! It is super black, it's not waterproof but it's pretty great if you don't have really oily lids or teary eyes. I have both but I still think it works great!
This eyeliner is very affordable but it's also very intense. It's a bold color that's deep and doesn't go on streaky or to where it looks watered down. I love this eyeliner and it was really hard to find at one point but I'm glad I was able to get another tube.
If you are ever in a crunch and you need to buy an inexpensive eyeliner I would recommend this. It isn't as amazing as my high end liners but it will get the job done
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It's an amazing price which prompted me to buy it to try it out. This eyeliner is just as good as any expensive brand. It lasts all day, only requires one application, and goes on easily.
Bought this because had so many good reviews, but the wand makes it difficult to use if you're not a pro at winged liner. The color payoff is great it's really black and dries down matte.
This eyeliner is so easy to use, so pigmented, and so cheap. You really can't go wrong in buying this. I got mine at target and have had such a positive experience. If you struggle with making straight lines, the product is very forgiving.
this is my holy grail liquid liner ! its easy to apply and im horrible at winged liner but with this liner my wings are definitely on fleek. its jet black and drys matte. i love that when it dries it stays true to color.
Absolutely love this eyeliner really black. Its also really easy to work with. The wand is flexible and perfect for that cat eye effect liner. Its a must have for me. Its also its very affordable. I believe its less then $5 which is amazing for the formula.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos