BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
I typically prefer felt tip eyeliner pens...but I still gave this eyeliner 5 stars because HOLY MOTHER OF DARK, MATTE EYELINERS.....THIS HAS TO BE THE DARKEST, MOST MATTE EYELINER I HAVE YET TO COME ACROSS. Definitely an affordable must-have for ANYONE'S makeup bag!!!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Everyone loves this liquid eyeliner and I just don't get it. It does not work for me. Yes it is affordable and very black but I find it so difficult to apply! I don't like that it's a little brush on the end, I find that it's too limp to quickly/easily draw a wing.
Erica T.
Very easy to apply, love the applicator. Goes on smoothly and hardly ever smudges before you're done applying. Definitely recommend if you like liquid liner, or if you're wanting to try it!!
lesly h.
tacoma wa
This is my go to eyeliner , i tried beacause a youtuber rave about it so why not , I'm very impressed with product and it for it price and i use it everyday for a cat eye and yes I recommend it
Jennifer N.
This is a great affordable liquid liner. For under $3 at Target, this is easy to use and has great pigmentation. It is great for everyday and does not dry out or crack.
Sheyla L.
Ocala, FL
This is a staple item in my collection and it's super affordable! It is super black, it's not waterproof but it's pretty great if you don't have really oily lids or teary eyes. I have both but I still think it works great!
Madison W.
Edgewood,Tx
Do not underestimate this product! It's amazing. It glides on so easy and it's so pigmented. I don't see it in stores anymore which makes me sad. But I have bought so many of these. If I find more I will definitely buy again
Stephanie C.
Cornelius, OR
I gitlve this product a 5 star, i love this eyeliner so much i use it everyday. It is affordable and it is easy for me to make my cat line. I love it and i definitely recommend to anyone!!!
Kyara B.
Newport News, VA
This eyeliner is very affordable but it's also very intense. It's a bold color that's deep and doesn't go on streaky or to where it looks watered down. I love this eyeliner and it was really hard to find at one point but I'm glad I was able to get another tube.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely one of my favorite liquid liners. Super affordable and a good product for someone who has sensitive eyes like me. Only downside is that it is not waterproof so it can smudge. Still a great product for the price.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye