BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
FullTimeJazmin V.
The formula is very wet and takes a while to dry. You'll need to keep eye closed and fan with your hand, otherwise it will transfer. I love that it dries dark black matte and its wand is beginner friendly. Best of all its affordable!!
Madeline  H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's a little tricky to use at first but as soon as you get the hang of it it's amazing! It's one of the most pigmented eyeliners I've ever used and it doesn't move at all!! I seriously could not say enough good things about it! The price for it is incredible too!!
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner it lasts all day and the wand is sterdy enough to do the wing look. this is my favorite eyeliner and not to mention the price is cheap great drugstore find
Sarah B.
Lakeview, OH
This is so nice! It makes it so easy to get a precise line with the brush! Love it! It's is so very black and when doing a wing liner its so easy to get that nice flick.
Macey T.
Saint Albans, VT
This is probably one of the best eyeliners that i have ever used. As a makeup enthusiast, I've tried MANY eyeliners and this one is the best. I use it every single day. It never fails to impress me. Color is opaque, the liner says in place ALL day, and looks flawless.
Nicole P.
Staten Island, NY
It's a good product if you can't find E.L.F eyeliner.

It's okay, you get your money's worth. By half way through the day, it's faded, and some of my wing usually falls off. And I have to reapply which I hate doing.

My skin isn't that bad. It's more normal than oily but I always have to reapply.
Karen R.
Waterbury Ctr , VT
This is my favorite eyeliner because of the brush and the pigment. I don't like felt tip liners and this one is a thin brush which I love. It's super inexpensive. All my high end liners just sit there and this one gets all my love.
Morgan W.
Los Angeles, CA
Finally got this after hearing so many Youtube makeup artists rave about it! I love it! My HG eyeliner is usually the Wet n Wild Mega Eyes liner, but now it's both of these. I'm a fan of liquid eyeliners with a brush tip, so give this a try if you prefer brush over felt!
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this eyeliner. the tip is so easy to move around and I like it because it dries fast. the only problem is that it isn't water proof. I may need to find a long lasting waterproof setting spray.
Abigail B.
New York
I really like how black and matte this. But the wand is way way way too long to have a precise wing or liner in general. If you are used to that then in won't be a problem, but for non-experts or beginners this is not a good one to get even though it is affordable.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye