NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
THIS IS MY GO TOO! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's so affordable and the color is so pigmented. It stays on all day and the application is effortless!
Love how this is a very black and very matte finish. It is also affordable which is an obvious plus. I do find it to be find of hard to use at first maybe not beginner friendly but is a great product
Very nice thin tip to give a sharp wing. Another thing that I love about this product is that it dries matte. Very pigmented and goes on smoothly It's so inexpensive and I would definitely recommend!
This is the blackest eyeliner I've ever used and it applies so evenly and smooth. It's so affordable as well. I use it for the perfect wing and it works perfectly for that! Totally would recommend!!
I was never a person to wear top eyeliner until I bought this product. I could never get it to look even or master the line. I now wear this eyeliner everyday. It is very inexpensive and does a great job. The brush is very small so you can either put it on heavy or very light.
I've tried other drug store liquid liners and this is my 2nd favorite one. My first will have to be Prestige. I love NYC liquid liner because it's thin brush helps create a clean cateye. It dries matte and has staying power. Love the price too!!
You can't find a better liquid eyeliner for the price. So far this is my favorite and has been for years. It's easier to work with and wears really. I always have at least one on hand!
Literally the BEST eyeliner ever! It's the only one I buy.. I used to buy a liquid liner from MAC but this one gets the job done. It super dark and I love the brush tip applicator. It stays on all day and washes right off at night.. And the price! You can't beat the price!!
I really like this eyeliner because it has great pigment. I just start using this eyeliner but so far I really like it. It's around 2 dollars and it's so worth it. I mainly like to apply this eyeliner on just basic days but this is a product I'll definitely buy again. 👌🏻
The best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. The brush tip it great and the formula dries the the darkest matte black. It does not smudge off but is easy to remove when you're ready to take it off.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos