BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Colleen W.
Tewksbury, MA
THIS IS MY GO TOO! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's so affordable and the color is so pigmented. It stays on all day and the application is effortless!
Elaine C.
Port Neches, TX
Love how this is a very black and very matte finish. It is also affordable which is an obvious plus. I do find it to be find of hard to use at first maybe not beginner friendly but is a great product
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Very nice thin tip to give a sharp wing. Another thing that I love about this product is that it dries matte. Very pigmented and goes on smoothly It's so inexpensive and I would definitely recommend!
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
This is the blackest eyeliner I've ever used and it applies so evenly and smooth. It's so affordable as well. I use it for the perfect wing and it works perfectly for that! Totally would recommend!!
Caitlyn C.
I was never a person to wear top eyeliner until I bought this product. I could never get it to look even or master the line. I now wear this eyeliner everyday. It is very inexpensive and does a great job. The brush is very small so you can either put it on heavy or very light.
Faith A.
I've tried other drug store liquid liners and this is my 2nd favorite one. My first will have to be Prestige. I love NYC liquid liner because it's thin brush helps create a clean cateye. It dries matte and has staying power. Love the price too!!
Crystal B.
You can't find a better liquid eyeliner for the price. So far this is my favorite and has been for years. It's easier to work with and wears really. I always have at least one on hand!
Yuridia F.
Phoenix, AZ
Literally the BEST eyeliner ever! It's the only one I buy.. I used to buy a liquid liner from MAC but this one gets the job done. It super dark and I love the brush tip applicator. It stays on all day and washes right off at night.. And the price! You can't beat the price!!
Anay P.
Wellton, AZ
I really like this eyeliner because it has great pigment. I just start using this eyeliner but so far I really like it. It's around 2 dollars and it's so worth it. I mainly like to apply this eyeliner on just basic days but this is a product I'll definitely buy again. 👌🏻
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA
The best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. The brush tip it great and the formula dries the the darkest matte black. It does not smudge off but is easy to remove when you're ready to take it off.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye