BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
New York Color is one of my favorite makeup brands, especially this liquid eyeliner. It goes on nice & smooth. Also works very well with my cat eye stencils guide. Will be buying more, yes I recommend.
Tristyn B.
Portland, PA
This is a good eyeliner with a nice, matte formula, and it is a very rich black. However my only issue is that the brush is a little too blunt for my liking, it's hard to get those really sharp wings.
Elaine C.
Port Neches, TX
Love how this is a very black and very matte finish. It is also affordable which is an obvious plus. I do find it to be find of hard to use at first maybe not beginner friendly but is a great product
Linda T.
This is a good eyeliner! I use it to do cat eyes and it's easy to apply but it does take forever to dry. Maybe 25 seconds so be careful because it will smudge if it's not dried! But other than that, it stayed on long and didn't smudge after so that's good!
Veronica S.
I was so skeptical about trying this liner because I feel like you get what you pay for, but dang! After spending money on higher end liquid liners, I reached for this little baby and let me tell you, I will gladly reach for it EVERY time!
Jess G.
I can say I truly love this liquid eyeliner. It dries matte, and it's user friendly for those makeup beginners. The price point is great as well. Packaging is simple, to the point and yes I would recommend to anyone.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
This is the blackest eyeliner I've ever used and it applies so evenly and smooth. It's so affordable as well. I use it for the perfect wing and it works perfectly for that! Totally would recommend!!
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing was more tragic to me than hearing about the end of NYC cosmetics :' (
I truly love this eyeliner the most out of all liquid liners I've tried. The brush is the perfect length and the liner itself is so black and so matte and has never gotten blotchy throughout the day! It'll be tough to find a liner that compares!
Stacey O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I bought this eyeliner at my local big lots and I must say it was definitely worth it! So much better than high end eyeliners and it was only 2.00!!! I love it so much that I practically use it everyday. I highly recommend
Colleen W.
Tewksbury, MA
THIS IS MY GO TOO! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's so affordable and the color is so pigmented. It stays on all day and the application is effortless!
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye