BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Caitlyn E.
I think the best thing about this eyeliner is the brush. You can't really find brushes like this in liquid eyeliner too much anymore, and it's excellent for achieving that perfect little flick. My only problem with this eyeliner is the formula. The formula isn't too great, it's a little thin and it rubs off a bit too easily for my liking, but all in all its still a great product for its price.
Teran F.
It's good liquid eyeliner, and not that expensive either and it also super black, which i like a lot. and stays on all day long so give it perfect recommend for it. #backyardbash
Marina J.
Love love love this eyeliner! Granted, I am known for messing it up sometimes during application for being unable to keep a steady hand, but the product itself is great! Inexpensive and easy to apply (if you have more coordination than I do)
Marian P.
Port Arthur, TX
This is THE BEST liquid eyeliner I have ever tried and the price is right. It beats all of the other high end eyeliners I have used in the past. It's very dark and matte just how I like it
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Best drugstore liquid eyeliner! I love that it's super affordable too! It's super black, very matte and easy to work with! I always pick mine up at target and I've been using this eyeliner for years now!
Tristyn B.
Portland, PA
This is a good eyeliner with a nice, matte formula, and it is a very rich black. However my only issue is that the brush is a little too blunt for my liking, it's hard to get those really sharp wings.
jessica g.
Moberly, MO
AMAZING!!!!!!I absolutely love this stuff! I have never been able to donwinged liner but with this tiny brush It makes things very easy! I also one of those peoole that their eyeliner runs easily... Not with this stuff when you paint it on it is there until you wash your face!
Linda T.
This is a good eyeliner! I use it to do cat eyes and it's easy to apply but it does take forever to dry. Maybe 25 seconds so be careful because it will smudge if it's not dried! But other than that, it stayed on long and didn't smudge after so that's good!
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing was more tragic to me than hearing about the end of NYC cosmetics :' (
I truly love this eyeliner the most out of all liquid liners I've tried. The brush is the perfect length and the liner itself is so black and so matte and has never gotten blotchy throughout the day! It'll be tough to find a liner that compares!
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
This is the blackest eyeliner I've ever used and it applies so evenly and smooth. It's so affordable as well. I use it for the perfect wing and it works perfectly for that! Totally would recommend!!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?