NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,715 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
This is an old, easy to use favorite of mine. I think this was one of the first liquid eyeliners I had as a preteen. Super black, with a thin brush makes it easy to draw a super thin line that really packs a punch
This is my new favorite eyeliner. It is super affordable and works better than any eyeliner I tried at Sephora. It's perfect for a sharp winged liner. I use this almost every day and it never fails. Would defiantly purchase this again and recommend.
I have eyeliner from every brand but this is the one that always ends in my hand day to day. It's literally a dollar most place and it long lasted and easy applicator. Black as black can be just an amazing eyeliner
I use this liner on the ends to help my liner be more sharp, it so affordable and long lasting. It may take a while to get used to the brush but practice and you should be fine ! I'd 10/10 recommend this product.
The perfect eyeliner for winging! You can get it at any drug store, so it's super easy to find. I've used it for quiet sometime now and I love it. I don't do my make up everyday but when I do I always go for this!
I have tons of eye liners and this is the best one ever!!! It's matte and stays ALL day. Dries nicely and very easy to apply. Highly highly recommend I've been using this brand of liquid liner for 3 years now!
This eyeliner is amazing! Every Time I go on a trip this eyeliner has to come with me. Is the best eyeliner out there and I have tried so many but I always go back to this one. I will keep buying this product.
I'm just obsessed with this product I keep buying it and buying it. It's amazing how an affordable product works as a high-end product in an amazing and excellent way. I love this!
This eyeliner is a great alternative to high-end liquid eyeliners. It dries matte and stays pretty much the whole day. I love the brush tip and what's so awesome is that it doesn't transfer to my upper eyelid like some other eyeliners. For just a few dollars, you should definitely give it a try!
Yes girl!!! This is the eyeliner all the YouTube beauty gurus rave about and I'm with them on this. Although I don't wear eyeliner all the time, when I do it's this one. It's really matte and pigmented. It glides on so easy and wears all day
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos