BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
Oh my gosh. Where to start?! This stuff....is amazing. Black, opaque, and matte. Everything you'd want in a liquid liner, AND it is so inexpensive. It doesn't get crusty or hard on the eyes like some liquid liners do (if you know, you know lol). It doesn't flake off and is long lasting. My ONLY request to make the liner even better would be a longer wand or handle. I love a longer wand to apply liner as it tends to make it easier. The handle can be hard to get used to at first because it is short and feels a bit awkward in the hand. But I still love it and use it all the time. Best liner I've ever used, next to gel liner. Which says a lot! (Sorry for the poor quality photo, was taken on Snapchat w a filter)
Laura W.
Wetumpka, AL
I've been wearing plain black liquid eyeliner as my go-to makeup look just about every day for the last 4 years- its perfect for winged liner! Anyways, since I look the look, I've tried a good handful of liquid liner products. Some were okay, some sucked. This one though has been my all time favorite! Since I first tried it about a year or two ago, I haven't purchased any other brand. There's no point. It's the best I've found. It goes on smoothly and easily, the tip is thin so you get a more precise application, and it lasts pretty long too. I started buying extras just to keep in my purse and car so I always have one handy!
🌜Melita H.
La Jolla, CA
This is definitely a wonderful formula of eyeliner as it is THE darkest and most matte black eyeliner I have ever owned, I do nit have any qualms with the formula itself except the fact that it is on the thicker side and takes a while to dry because of that. Often, I would make a beautiful wing but it will get ruined because I blink or look up before the liner dries, making it transfer to the top of my lid. For reference, I have a monolid, so that may affect how this product works on me.
Applicator wise, I hate it. It is a thick brush, almost like a lip brush oddly enough. I have learned how to work around it and create a nice wing, but it will never be as flexible or as swoopy of a wing as I can create with the  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner . It is stiff and wide, making awkward and tricky considering the formula is so thick and matte black.
Removal is tricky since it is so black and thick. Overall, a solid and affordable eyeliner that takes some practice learning, would still reccomend
Kayla D.
I first saw this eyeliner on YouTube. All the beauty gurus absolutely RAVE over this and after trying it, I definitely understand why. It’s a very matte black, it does not transfer whatsoever, and lasts all day/all night for me. The applicator is a little different, it’s kind of like a little brush, and I know some people don’t like it, but I find it very easy to use. Every time I wear this I get compliments and people ask what eyeliner I’m using. For the price you cannot beat this. I’m pretty sure I paid $2 for my last tube and it works as well, if not better, than any high end liquid eyeliner I’ve tried. Unfortunately the drug stores where I live have quit carrying it and it’s extremely hard for me to find it now. :(
Kristin Ann S.
Sooo sad they quit selling this in the States. It can be found on eBay but for me e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner is a better liquid liner. It’s also being harder to find. Oh well if they quit selling that there is always dollar tree L.A. Colors Professional Series Liquid Eyeliner. These are my my top ten drugstore must-haves. I don’t need to spend a fortune on Black eyeliner. All 3 of them have the thin paint brush tip & similar ink. So if you can’t find NYC, try LA Colors or ELF. Keeping it real. I’m not going to pay $20 for this on Ebay or amazon. I’m sorry but I have a bit of luxury makeup & a $3 liquid eyeliner applies just as good as a $33 liquid eyeliner. No need to spend the big $.
Misela T.
Absolutely hands down favorite liquid liner!!! It did take time to get use to it but it's worth the time it took to practice. If you just can't get the hang of it a little tip I used was to get any pen style liner that you don't use or used up and use that to apply the liner it works just as well because the product is what is so amazing 😉 it's a true Matte black liner and it stays on all day long without fading or budging.
Amanda H.
I've been using this eyeliner for years now. It was one of the first liquid eyeliners I tried and 7 years later I still have 2 in my makeup drawer. I love how dark this eyeliner is. With a lot of eyeliners it seems like I'm building up the product just to get the desired black I'm looking for. The eyeliner wand is perfect for those who like to have more control over your winged eyeliner in comparison to felt tips. Only con is that it's not waterproof. But it rinses off easily with just water.
Christine C.
I tried this liquid eyeliner because I heard great things about it and I was really struggling with my wings. This eyeliner is fantastic! Not fantastic for the drugstore, just fantastic period. It is thin, super black and dries matte. I think the key is the very fine brush at the end of the wand. You can go super thin with your wing or go over again, if you want it thicker. Such a great find!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is my second most best liquid liner that i have used for a very long time !! I love how jet black it is and how long lasting it is a well. Very very very affordable and you will fall in love I did !! Creates very fine lines and looks very flawlesss cant believe for a cheap product how it applys and looks highly recommend ! Nyc products are hard to find now to when i buy i end up buying 2 or 3 at a time . its a must try ladies
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm not one to save a penny on my make up. I am willing to pay extra for quality on any product I put on my face. However there are times as a college student that funds get tight but a girl still needs her eyeliner. Lol so I walked into my local Walmart and saw this exact one. $1.99?!Sold! Once I got back on track and a promotion at my job I decided to go back to a more expensive eyeliner. However I tried many and was allergic to EVERY SINGLE BRAND. In the end I stuck to this one and it has the best coverage and lasts all day. Highly recommended! Love it!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?

Walmart