BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
This eyeliner omg guys where do I explain ! So I've been wanting a good good eyeliner and well I love it it's hard to take off and lastes all day! And it's so cheap and good price so I do recommend this omg I can't just explain how good it is
Tawny C.
Calimesa, CA
This NYC black liquid eyeliner has been at the top of the list for liquid eyeliners. I mean at the top of the list with other high-end liquid eyeliners. I love the quality. Other high-end eyeliners are opaque, they chip off, crease up and are very hard to remove. I have been using this eyeliner for the last 3 years. Its my favorite especially with it being very affordable and found almost at any store that sells makeup.
Bianca G.
This is my favorite liquid black liner it goes on super smooth and you get a really precise line and it drys matte as well! It also dosent budge all day you can't beat it for the price.
Heather D.
This is a great inexpensive eyeliner! When I can't afford to replace my more pricey liners I love using this! I use it for my wings and all. It's wonderful and the burst is super precise. It lasts all day and it's easy to remove. I also love how pigmented It is.
Tatiana L.
This is my holy grail ride or die liquid eyeliner for sure. My eyeliner always turns out flawless every time is use it. I love how it's a true dark black. It lasts all day without fading and you can't beat the price.
Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. I got it at target for the super affordable price of $2.82. It is really easy to use and many people have recommended it to me. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a super easy to use liquid eyeliner.
Berenice M.
Capitola, CA
I use this every day, and I love it! If you're not experienced with liquid eyeliner or brush applicators then I wouldn't recommend this to you, but if you have a steady hand and are comfortable with liquid then this is a must have. It's so black, and dries to a lovely matte. Great product for a good price.
Very easy to use, even if you aren't good with liquid eyeliner. High quality product that is very affordable. Lasts all day. It is hard to remove, even with makeup remover, which could be a good or bad thing. Overall, I'm very impressed with this product.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL
This was the first liquid eyeliner I ever tried. The wand isn't too long or too short where it makes it too difficult to apply. The liner is dark and matte. I don't mind if liquid liner is shiny but I want it to be dark! It also has a long wear time and I don't find it itchy or irritating on the eyes
dyana a.
I was previously using Maybelline, then tried this out. at first I hated the brush, but the second time I got it down and started really liking it. I got mine at meijer for like $3 which sold me. the only thing I don't like is it isn't waterproof, but it's very wearable and lasts a long time!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?