NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,726 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
This eyeliner omg guys where do I explain ! So I've been wanting a good good eyeliner and well I love it it's hard to take off and lastes all day! And it's so cheap and good price so I do recommend this omg I can't just explain how good it is
This NYC black liquid eyeliner has been at the top of the list for liquid eyeliners. I mean at the top of the list with other high-end liquid eyeliners. I love the quality. Other high-end eyeliners are opaque, they chip off, crease up and are very hard to remove. I have been using this eyeliner for the last 3 years. Its my favorite especially with it being very affordable and found almost at any store that sells makeup.
This is my favorite liquid black liner it goes on super smooth and you get a really precise line and it drys matte as well! It also dosent budge all day you can't beat it for the price.
This is a great inexpensive eyeliner! When I can't afford to replace my more pricey liners I love using this! I use it for my wings and all. It's wonderful and the burst is super precise. It lasts all day and it's easy to remove. I also love how pigmented It is.
This is my holy grail ride or die liquid eyeliner for sure. My eyeliner always turns out flawless every time is use it. I love how it's a true dark black. It lasts all day without fading and you can't beat the price.
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. I got it at target for the super affordable price of $2.82. It is really easy to use and many people have recommended it to me. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a super easy to use liquid eyeliner.
I use this every day, and I love it! If you're not experienced with liquid eyeliner or brush applicators then I wouldn't recommend this to you, but if you have a steady hand and are comfortable with liquid then this is a must have. It's so black, and dries to a lovely matte. Great product for a good price.
Very easy to use, even if you aren't good with liquid eyeliner. High quality product that is very affordable. Lasts all day. It is hard to remove, even with makeup remover, which could be a good or bad thing. Overall, I'm very impressed with this product.
This was the first liquid eyeliner I ever tried. The wand isn't too long or too short where it makes it too difficult to apply. The liner is dark and matte. I don't mind if liquid liner is shiny but I want it to be dark! It also has a long wear time and I don't find it itchy or irritating on the eyes
I was previously using Maybelline, then tried this out. at first I hated the brush, but the second time I got it down and started really liking it. I got mine at meijer for like $3 which sold me. the only thing I don't like is it isn't waterproof, but it's very wearable and lasts a long time!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos