BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Sabrina S.
My favorite type of eyeliner! It goes on easily and stay on all day! It is really cheap but works great. I usually get mine from Kmart, Walmart, CVS, or dollar general. It all works the same.
Celeste M.
New Martinsville, WV
I've used so many brands of eyeliner-- Covergirl, Maybelline, Rimmel-- but this product definitely has the others beaten in my book. I find that it's very easy to control and glides on smoothly. I always top it off with a brush-over of black eyeshadow, and it stays on all day! Can't beat the price, either.
Sierra C.
This is my holy grail eye liner! First the price is amazing!!! I love how it applies and I love how easy it is to use. The black dries matte and it last all day!!!!! Very very happy with this.
Beatriz M.
This eyeliner is one of the best I have tried it glides on really nice and has a matte finish to it, it does take a couple seconds to dry but it doesn't smugde and for the price who can complaint, it's only $3 at Walmart!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
It takes some time to get used to especially the brush. It does smudge and with my eyelids it's harder to get into the inner corners without it looking too square like I guess but it is good especially for the price and it doesn't dry out the brush tip is a little long so I cut it at an angle to help a little
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
This a wonderful, inexpensive option for eyeliner. Personally, I'd prefer to pay a bit more for a better eyeliner (ex: NXY matte liquid liner). This doesn't offer the type of control I prefer for my usual winged liner.
Ashley H.
This liquid eyeliner is the best!! I have tried them all and I keep coming back to this. It's long lasting and it glides across the eyes with no effort. This eyeliner makes wings effortlessly and I give it a 👍👍 up!!!
Emily L.
Groveport, OH
I am head-over-heels in LOVE with this eyeliner! I bought it as the dollar store for less than $2.00!!! It's so cheap, but soooo good. I get an amazing look with this and it cost barely anything. I prefer this over the high end brands honestly. I would recommend this to everyone who wears eyeliner.
Heather D.
This is a great inexpensive eyeliner! When I can't afford to replace my more pricey liners I love using this! I use it for my wings and all. It's wonderful and the burst is super precise. It lasts all day and it's easy to remove. I also love how pigmented It is.
Berenice M.
Capitola, CA
I use this every day, and I love it! If you're not experienced with liquid eyeliner or brush applicators then I wouldn't recommend this to you, but if you have a steady hand and are comfortable with liquid then this is a must have. It's so black, and dries to a lovely matte. Great product for a good price.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye