NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I love this eyeliner. It is super dark and has a very smooth formula. A downside - I find them to smudge a little after a couple hours. But for the price, it's a great buy. Super pigmented and easy to apply. The formula also doesn't clump up or anything. recommended.
Honestly, this is my holy grail liner! It is so easy to use and perfect for every day. If you're beginning to wing your liner and/or you're on a budget I suggest to start with this. It's very black and matte! Love this product.
This eyeliner is one of the most affordable in my collection but it performs just as well as my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. It's a fantastic buy for less than $5. If you like your winged eyeliner to be incredibly sharp then look no further. It also lasts really well and doesn't smudge easily.
I like this eyeliner. When my other black eyeliners aren't black enough, this product always saves me. But You have to be patient to let it dry since it is a liquid eyeliner. For the price you pay it's actually good product.
This is very easy to use. It has a very precise brush, glides on nicely and is very black. It's also under $3! I only wish it were waterproof because it does come off easily if your eyes water.
This eyeliner is perfect for that winged look! It's my favorite to use if I want to wing my eyeliner. It's very inexpensive and just as good as more expensive eyeliners! The color is very rich and stays on all day and night.
After watching many YouTube makeup gurus rave about this product I had to purchase it myself. It is now my holy grail eyeliner and the best part is it is only like $3! It is so black and works very well over glitter shadows
GREATEST Eyeliner ive ever used! Not even exaggerating, i have 4 tubes at the moment just in case. I'm very oily and this eyeliner DOES NOT transfer to my lid nor does it fade, crack or smear. Its perfect and about 4 bucks.
Honestly still my go to even after trying other, more expensive brands. I learned how to do my eye makeup with this liner and I suppose I will never look back. It's super cheap and very good quality. You can find it in any Walmart or target
This liner is an underdog, and I am so happy it won! I started using this when I first got into makeup in high school, and it is STILL THE ONLY EYELINER I USE. I've upgraded almost every other area of my makeup collection but this one is still around. My ride or die!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos