BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Kavya G.
I love this eyeliner. It is super dark and has a very smooth formula. A downside - I find them to smudge a little after a couple hours. But for the price, it's a great buy. Super pigmented and easy to apply. The formula also doesn't clump up or anything. recommended.
Gabriela M.
N Hollywood, CA
Honestly, this is my holy grail liner! It is so easy to use and perfect for every day. If you're beginning to wing your liner and/or you're on a budget I suggest to start with this. It's very black and matte! Love this product.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
This eyeliner is one of the most affordable in my collection but it performs just as well as my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. It's a fantastic buy for less than $5. If you like your winged eyeliner to be incredibly sharp then look no further. It also lasts really well and doesn't smudge easily.
Tanya N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I like this eyeliner. When my other black eyeliners aren't black enough, this product always saves me. But You have to be patient to let it dry since it is a liquid eyeliner. For the price you pay it's actually good product.
Andrea D.
This is very easy to use. It has a very precise brush, glides on nicely and is very black. It's also under $3! I only wish it were waterproof because it does come off easily if your eyes water.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
This eyeliner is perfect for that winged look! It's my favorite to use if I want to wing my eyeliner. It's very inexpensive and just as good as more expensive eyeliners! The color is very rich and stays on all day and night.
Martha H.
San Antonio, TX
After watching many YouTube makeup gurus rave about this product I had to purchase it myself. It is now my holy grail eyeliner and the best part is it is only like $3! It is so black and works very well over glitter shadows
Alexandraw M.
Oakland
GREATEST Eyeliner ive ever used! Not even exaggerating, i have 4 tubes at the moment just in case. I'm very oily and this eyeliner DOES NOT transfer to my lid nor does it fade, crack or smear. Its perfect and about 4 bucks.
Kristen M.
Boston, MA
Honestly still my go to even after trying other, more expensive brands. I learned how to do my eye makeup with this liner and I suppose I will never look back. It's super cheap and very good quality. You can find it in any Walmart or target
Tisha J.
This liner is an underdog, and I am so happy it won! I started using this when I first got into makeup in high school, and it is STILL THE ONLY EYELINER I USE. I've upgraded almost every other area of my makeup collection but this one is still around. My ride or die!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back