BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite eyeliner of all time. It is the blackest, the most long wearing, the most precise. Essentially any good adjective you can use when it comes to liquid eyeliner, this is it. Will repurchase again and again, I recommend it to anyone who likes good liquid eyeliner, then throw out it's low price at the end as an added bonus
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, CT
Great eyeliner and so cheap it's actually one of the best blackest black eyeliner out there it beats even higher end products I love it
Have a little hard time finding it at the store cuz it's alleyways sold out
Leslie M.
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. The brush is long and flexible but firm enough to create a solid, thin line. I was hesitant to try it at first thinking that it would be "cheap quaility" due to the price but I was so very wrong. It dries fast, lasts all day and is really opaque and smooth. The price is a huge plus, I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off like I feel when I purchase more expensive makeup have has less product. I am loving the NYC brand more and more with everything I try from them.
Brittanie M.
GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! The applicator gives a very smooth pay off. It last all day for me. It's hard to find a brush application liquid eyeliner that dries matte but NYC has done it! The only eyeliner I wear.
Makkell B.
If you want sharp, crisp wings, look no further because this is exactly the product you need. The application is soooo smooth and the color is so dark and bold. I prefer the black and it only takes one coat!
Britney Mae O.
Louisville, KY
This is the only eyeliner I trust myself with. It has sturdy bristles for application and you can make a thin or thick line. I have backups at all times because it's super hard to find because so many people like it and it's never in stock.
Eileen M.
I can't stress enough how amazing this product is. I love how easy it is to use and how easy to find it is. It's so cheap and stays on forever. The brush is very fine and lets you get a very precise line.
Adriana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the most affordable liquid eyeliner out there. it goes on easily and is super black. it lasts all day as well, unless you're rubbing your eyes. It is my favorite eyeliner, I always pick it up at target or walmart
Shonti T.
Vancouver, WA
This is my go to eyeliner, the brush tip applicator is the perfect size to do both simple and dramatic eye looks. This product goes on smoothly and has sort of a matte finish. Doesn't flake stays on all day.
Emma E.
Pretty sure this is everyone's favorite eyeliner! I use this product at least 4 days a week! My friend first introduced me to this and I've been in love ever since! I've gone through 2 of these and will continue to keep repurchasing it!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back