BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Mayelyn P.
This is the best drugstore liquid liner of all for the price!!! The formula dries black and totally matte. The packaging is simple with a fine brush. It is so easy to use and lasts for a very long time. I've had mine for several months and it is nowhere near dry. Cannot say enough great things about it!
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best liquid liner of life!!! I would never buy another one. It's so easy to use and have been using it for years I have mastered my technique with this brush!! It's very black and dries matte. It is the most perfect liner. If you haven't tried this I suggest you go out and get one.
Samantha H.
Baltimore, MD
It's ok if you are in a hurry. But this product tends to flake off a lot and smudge very easily. Don't use this if you intended on wearing it for a long time because it will not last. I also don't like the packaging. I thought it would be a pen but it isn't it's a messy wand
Kristen  D.
buffalo, NY
Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
This liner is super adorable and it's black really black totally recommend this it's a good price and a good product . I purchased at CVS and have repurchase and will continue to repurchase : very recommended
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! It works great and is very long lasting and does not smear. It stays on all day and is easy to apply. The color is also vibrant and bold making my eyes pop when I use it.
Brandi D.
New Bedford, MA
I was skeptical about this liner at first because NYC usually has makeup that don't really work for me that I've tried but I've seen on YouTube a whole bunch of gurus that talk about it so why not. this is my absolute favorite eyeliner to use for doing my wings! the lasting power is amazing it's like a matte finish and the price is so cheap!
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
This is honestly my favorite eyeliner. It never fails to stay on for me. I have worn this eyeliner while I was hiking and it didn't even smudge. I would recommend this product to everyone. I mean, it's two dollars. You can't beat that price.
Whitney M.
My holy grail eyeliner! The thin brush gives me a stress-free , "sharp enough to cut a b*tch" line EVERY time. I always keep back ups of this because I use it faithfully. It's super black, dries quickly & stays matte...my absolute FAVORITE.
Liliana A.
I really like how smooth this eyeliner works and to me it lastest the whole day. It doesn't fades like others. Price wise is cheap but doesn't irritate my eyelids good formula I love it. Packaging is great. I definitely recommend this product.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye