BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
This is one of my favorite "drugstore brand" liquid eye liners. It is great quality for the amount that you pay for it. I love that it comes with an actual brush applicator instead of the hard ones that some of the Wet N Wild eye liners come with. Stays on all day and although it isn't water proof, I've never had a problem with it smudging or running. Great product!
Elsa G.
I herd everyone rave about this eyeliner. And I was in need of a great eyeliner. I had already bought 3 other liquid liners from the drugstore that just sucked. So I gave this one a try, and now this is my favorite eyeliner of all time. It's super cheap under $3. The tip is really easy to work with and it stays on all day. It doesn't smudge and its really black.
Kimberly C.
Fontana, CA
I highly recommend this product because it has an easy applicator to get a precise winged eyeliner and it's very dark. I started off with gel so when I purchased this eyeliner, I knew that it was a keeper! Love Love Love!
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
If I had to chose from high end eyeliners and drugstore liners, this eyeliners would win it all! I can't explain my love for this eyeliner! I've owned many of these for years and I've always created the perfect winged look! It's dries matte which I love, and it stays on all day long! This eyeliner is worth a million bucks, although luckily, it only retails for 3 :)
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love how black this eyeliner is and how inexpensive it is as well. This has become one of my go to liners because I love the matte finish you get. The only thing that I don't really like is that its too long. I'd prefer more of a short handle because its easier for me to use and to be precise but its not that big of a deal.
Rebecca V.
Los Angeles, CA
This liner is EVERYTHING! I'm an eyeliner fanatic and worked hard to find the perfect liner. This has beat several of the high end eyeliners I have owned and the price beats all. The brush is perfect for sharp wings!
Sophia R.
Honestly, I strongly feel that this is the best quality drug-store liquid eyeliner. I've tried so many and nothing stays on my eyelids better. It has extremely good pigmentation and it doesn't tend to bleed. I highly recommend it. It's so easy to apply.
Taylor N.
This eyeliner is bomb. Let's start off with how cheap it is, but it's amazing! It's actually very pigmented. The applicator is nice and sharp, it's not too thick so it makes getting that point easy. This is definitely a go to for me.
Megan F.
South Bend, IN
I used to use Butter London liquid eyeliner which I paid $20 for but I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it everyday... I will not be using high end liquid eyeliner for my everyday look ever again! This is awesome eyeliner and I was so impressed. It's affordable and it lasts all day with a beautiful look, even my high end eyeliner can't beat it.
Angela T.
Winchester, CA
This is a quality, super pigmented liquid liner that lasts forever!! $2....how is that even possible? Makes me question how some companies charge $20 for the exact same thing. If you're on the fence about buying this, just do it. You won't regret it.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye