BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyeliner.
It was the first liquid eyeliner I ever used.
I've searched high and low for one as easy to use and as good ever since it stopped being sold in stores and no where compares.
For a while I was carrying an empty one just to use the brush.
Bring it back stores bring it back.
It was sold at rite aid for 1.99
Kiana D.
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER!!!! But I’m so upset that they have discontinued it. 😢😩 the black is very dark and shows so well on dark skin when creating a wing liner. Applies easily as well. I’d still recommend even though it’s discontinued.
Courtney T.
This is the best liquid eyeliner ever. It’s incredible how affordable it is. It’s super black and dries down to a matte finish, which I prefer. It lasts all day long until I intentionally wash it off. Will forever be a staple in my collection.
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
This is one of the best drugstore eyeliners that I have ever tried, it’s super easy to work with and it’s super affordable as well , I love creating a winged liner with this . The only thing that makes me sad it’s that’s is been discontinued
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually love this liner it was my first liquid liner ever and it’s dirt cheap. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to give liquid liner a try for the first time.
Nathaly C.
I love this eyeliner! By far my favorite eyeliner from the drugstore, and in general honestly! Sad to say they don’t sell it in America anymore but it’s worth buying it on eBay/Amazon! It’s matte and doesn’t transfer
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not good AT ALL at doing wings so I cannot judge it on that. There's too much product and it's very wet for me to try and do wings as a beginner however it's really good for doing lip art which is what I had used it for.
Hiliary O.
The applicator on these NYC liners is so incredibly difficult to use, I would never repurchase. Don’t buy this unless you have super steady hands and a lot of makeup confidence because it will ruin your day.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! The blackest eyeliner I have ever tried. I would use a brush from a different eyeliner with this because the long wand of this was hard for me but loved the matte black color.
Fatima G.
Long Beach
I'm so sad it is not an easy to find product. This eyeliner is the best black matte eyeliner there was at the drugstore. If you do come across it snag up a few because it is such an amazing formula.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back