NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I love this eyeliner.It is user friendly and great for beginners.It glides on smoothley without skipping.The price is great for what it is.This is by far the best drugstore eyeliner.When i used it the first time i was impressed lasted all day and came off easily,!
I've been using this eyeliner for YEARS. The brush is the perfect size to create the perfect wing. It dries down nicely. People always ask me what eyeliner I use and I'm always excited to tell them it's only $3! It can run a bit in the out corners, but I've found putting eyeshadow primer there it reduces the running.
Love this eyeliner, love that it's a drugstore eyeliner that works just as well as high end eyeliners. I love the tip, it's perfect for application and goes on so smoothly. You can do a nice classic eyeliner style or an awesome cat eye! Definitely worth it!
If I had to chose from high end eyeliners and drugstore liners, this eyeliners would win it all! I can't explain my love for this eyeliner! I've owned many of these for years and I've always created the perfect winged look! It's dries matte which I love, and it stays on all day long! This eyeliner is worth a million bucks, although luckily, it only retails for 3 :)
I herd everyone rave about this eyeliner. And I was in need of a great eyeliner. I had already bought 3 other liquid liners from the drugstore that just sucked. So I gave this one a try, and now this is my favorite eyeliner of all time. It's super cheap under $3. The tip is really easy to work with and it stays on all day. It doesn't smudge and its really black.
Love this eyeliner! It is very conveniently cheap and the applicator brush is awesome cause it's so thin and not to long or short. It dries matte and it stays all day; unless you have really oily eye lids, it'll budge after a few hours. I'm sad though cause now the price is going up cause it's getting more popular. 😢 anyway I love it and totally recommend it 💯.
This is hands down my holy grail product. I just live it. The duration is unbelievable and the pigment too. It has a small tip that helps make that wing quite sharp. I seriously love it won't ever change to another one.
This is one of my favorite "drugstore brand" liquid eye liners. It is great quality for the amount that you pay for it. I love that it comes with an actual brush applicator instead of the hard ones that some of the Wet N Wild eye liners come with. Stays on all day and although it isn't water proof, I've never had a problem with it smudging or running. Great product!
This is my all time favorite eye liner! I used to be intimidated by liquid eyeliner but this one helped me conquer my fears! it doesn't dry out- it's easy to apply and the price is amazing. I get so many compliments on this eye liner i love it!
This is the brand I've used for many years ! Price is good ! The brush is easy to maneuver and doesn't clump up . It's available at most drug stores and grocery stores . Will continue to purchase this for as long as it's sold!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos