BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
hayle v.
I love this eyeliner.It is user friendly and great for beginners.It glides on smoothley without skipping.The price is great for what it is.This is by far the best drugstore eyeliner.When i used it the first time i was impressed lasted all day and came off easily,!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I've been using this eyeliner for YEARS. The brush is the perfect size to create the perfect wing. It dries down nicely. People always ask me what eyeliner I use and I'm always excited to tell them it's only $3! It can run a bit in the out corners, but I've found putting eyeshadow primer there it reduces the running.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this eyeliner, love that it's a drugstore eyeliner that works just as well as high end eyeliners. I love the tip, it's perfect for application and goes on so smoothly. You can do a nice classic eyeliner style or an awesome cat eye! Definitely worth it!
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
If I had to chose from high end eyeliners and drugstore liners, this eyeliners would win it all! I can't explain my love for this eyeliner! I've owned many of these for years and I've always created the perfect winged look! It's dries matte which I love, and it stays on all day long! This eyeliner is worth a million bucks, although luckily, it only retails for 3 :)
Elsa G.
I herd everyone rave about this eyeliner. And I was in need of a great eyeliner. I had already bought 3 other liquid liners from the drugstore that just sucked. So I gave this one a try, and now this is my favorite eyeliner of all time. It's super cheap under $3. The tip is really easy to work with and it stays on all day. It doesn't smudge and its really black.
Erica B.
Love this eyeliner! It is very conveniently cheap and the applicator brush is awesome cause it's so thin and not to long or short. It dries matte and it stays all day; unless you have really oily eye lids, it'll budge after a few hours. I'm sad though cause now the price is going up cause it's getting more popular. 😢 anyway I love it and totally recommend it 💯.
Angelica E.
This is hands down my holy grail product. I just live it. The duration is unbelievable and the pigment too. It has a small tip that helps make that wing quite sharp. I seriously love it won't ever change to another one.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
This is one of my favorite "drugstore brand" liquid eye liners. It is great quality for the amount that you pay for it. I love that it comes with an actual brush applicator instead of the hard ones that some of the Wet N Wild eye liners come with. Stays on all day and although it isn't water proof, I've never had a problem with it smudging or running. Great product!
brittany f.
This is my all time favorite eye liner! I used to be intimidated by liquid eyeliner but this one helped me conquer my fears! it doesn't dry out- it's easy to apply and the price is amazing. I get so many compliments on this eye liner i love it!
Kari M.
This is the brand I've used for many years ! Price is good ! The brush is easy to maneuver and doesn't clump up . It's available at most drug stores and grocery stores . Will continue to purchase this for as long as it's sold!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back