BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Noa Q.
Great liquid liner! You can't beat the price for the quality you receive in this product! I bought mine at target but Walmart and ulta carry it too! It's long lasting and super black and matte! I really recommend if your on a hunt for an inexpensive liquid eyeliner!
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Unfortunately I did not enjoy the product. In the beginning I was content with it but after a while of using it there were just to many issues. It would dry out fast, and if any piece of water particle touched your eyeliner the WHOLE thing would smear and it would just look like you cried or something. It was terrible!
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great product specially for the pricing. Great value I think I paid about 2.99 for it. For it being NYC it's great. I always pick mine up at Walmart. I do recommend this product it's great and convenient price wise.
hayle v.
I love this eyeliner.It is user friendly and great for beginners.It glides on smoothley without skipping.The price is great for what it is.This is by far the best drugstore eyeliner.When i used it the first time i was impressed lasted all day and came off easily,!
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
It's a cheap product. Like it doesn't cost much but isn't very good. I tried it a few times, and it always ended up cracking and flaking and getting in my eyes. I use other products from this brand, but won't be buying this again.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Really cheap inexpensive great drug store product especially for the quality it provides . I have been using their liquid liner since I was in middle school and it has never failed me ! And it lasts pretty long like one tube of this thing goes a long long way .
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Hands down the best drugstore liquid liner on the market. super black and pigmented, brush is really easy to use with no skips or crazy lines and the price is unbeatable (except maybe by elf.) five stars.
Ashlyn P.
Melbourne, FL
This has been my go to and one and only liquid eye liner that I use. It's super easy to use and it's totally inexpensive. The best part is that the liquid eyeliner wand doesn't dry out as quickly as some of the others I've tried. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone from beginners to experts.
Maria C.
West Hempstead, NY
This mascara is bomb!!!! Last all day , it's easy to apply (in my opinion) and it's supper cheap. I've tried the Mac liquid eyeliner and it's expensive and not good. But the NYC liquid eyeliner is so good and cheap, definitely recommend to anyone !!!
Jasmine B.
Miramar, FL
AWESOME liquid liner. The only thing I am not a fan of is the applicator. I think it could be a little bit better, but for $3 I can't really complain. I often find myself reaching for this one over my higher end eyeliners.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye