BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Eva C.
Such a great product! This liquid eyeliner glides on so smooth and dries matte. I have gone through hundreds of tubes and I haven't found anything better. The brush attached to the wand is a little thick but it's perfect for a fierce wing. And you can't go wrong with the price.
Kristine P.
The love is truly real for this product lol. This was my first liquid eyeliner that I've used when I was learning how to actually use liquid eyeliner, and it will always be my number one lol. I've tried others, but the matte finish one this makes me go back to it every time. And the fact that it's under $5 makes it even better.
Denise C.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner it's around three dollars you can purchase at your local drugstore definitely super pigmented one of the darkest eyeliner out there it's one of the best liquid eyeliners from high end to drugstore
Shanna R.
Salem, Or

I've repurchased this item a few times, and I love the quality. I have always struggled finding a good drugstore eyeliner, most being too watery or only lasting a month. This product has a great color payoff, and I can easily use it every single day for a good 3-4 months. The ONLY con I would have is that the brush can sometimes pick up too much product, but other than that it's great!

Molly Ann H.
Hokes Bluff, AL
This product worked well as far as the shape of the felt tip, and the opacity of the fluid inside the pen, but I found that after a couple of weeks, the ink became grayer, and the pen ran out faster than many others I had used before.
Melissa A.
Milwaukee, WI
I've always had problems with my liquid eyeliner smearing and ever since I bought this and have been using it for months now it has been the only eyeliner I buy because it's lifeee!! It doesn't smear and it lasts all day and it's super black. Love it and highly recommend it!!!!
Astrid M.
I wear a cat eye almost every single day, so I tend to run out of eyeliner pretty quick, but this one is nice and affordable so it's not a problem! It gives a really good intense black, but the only problem I have with it is that it's has a really long handle, which I have grown accustomed to, but if you're a beginner with makeup this one will probably be kind of hard to work with.
Lexi J.
Milwaukee, WI
Definitely a great eyeliner for the price. It is very easy to use even though I prefer felt tip liners. The pigment is good. My only complaint is it doesn't last long before the color starts to disappear. I would buy this product again for when I need a travel eyeliner, but a bigger tube or different formulation would help!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't used this eyeline in years, so i am wondering if the formula has changed. But when i used it, it would crack on me a lot and i also felt like it gave me more of a chola looked. let me know if this happens to you girls too.
Bryana C.
I love love love the color of this eyeliner!
The formula of this product works great and applies smoothly. It also helps bring out natural eye color!
I highly recommend this product to people who want to try s different color liner.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye