NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I've tried so many different brands, prestige and drugstore and this one takes the cake for me. I can create a perfect winged liner so easily with this. The only downfall is that it's not waterproof.
I looovee this liquid eyeliner. Sometimes for cheaper prices you get what you pay for but this def goes beyond the price. It goes on so smooth and easy and lasts all day. The brush is thin and easily glides across the lid. I'm not much of a fan of the felt pens liners so this was a pleasant surprise! Great product for a great price!
This is extremely affordable and is very surprisingly pigmented. I have been using this product for years and is one of my go to products for my brown eyes. Compared to other liquid liners in this price ranger this is by far the best one. no question that I recommend this regularly
I've always had problems with my liquid eyeliner smearing and ever since I bought this and have been using it for months now it has been the only eyeliner I buy because it's lifeee!! It doesn't smear and it lasts all day and it's super black. Love it and highly recommend it!!!!
Such a great product! This liquid eyeliner glides on so smooth and dries matte. I have gone through hundreds of tubes and I haven't found anything better. The brush attached to the wand is a little thick but it's perfect for a fierce wing. And you can't go wrong with the price.
This product worked well as far as the shape of the felt tip, and the opacity of the fluid inside the pen, but I found that after a couple of weeks, the ink became grayer, and the pen ran out faster than many others I had used before.
The love is truly real for this product lol. This was my first liquid eyeliner that I've used when I was learning how to actually use liquid eyeliner, and it will always be my number one lol. I've tried others, but the matte finish one this makes me go back to it every time. And the fact that it's under $5 makes it even better.
I've repurchased this item a few times, and I love the quality. I have always struggled finding a good drugstore eyeliner, most being too watery or only lasting a month. This product has a great color payoff, and I can easily use it every single day for a good 3-4 months. The ONLY con I would have is that the brush can sometimes pick up too much product, but other than that it's great!
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner it's around three dollars you can purchase at your local drugstore definitely super pigmented one of the darkest eyeliner out there it's one of the best liquid eyeliners from high end to drugstore
I wear a cat eye almost every single day, so I tend to run out of eyeliner pretty quick, but this one is nice and affordable so it's not a problem! It gives a really good intense black, but the only problem I have with it is that it's has a really long handle, which I have grown accustomed to, but if you're a beginner with makeup this one will probably be kind of hard to work with.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos