BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily K.
Meridian, ID
The reason I give it four stars is because it is hard to create a winged eyeliner with a brush that picks up so much product. Every time I use it, I have to wipe off half the product back into the bottle.This could be a pro for some people, but I like minimal eyeliner. Good wear time, though!
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I been using this eyeliner since I was a junior in high school and is still my favorite eyeliner. It's super black, i feel like it's easy to use and I'm able to either make a very thin liner to a very thick fierce eyeliner look and it's affordable.
Dia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like liquid liner because of the accuracy of it. It lines my eyes very smooth and gives me a great look overall. Some liners can be too much liquid, but this doesn't give you too much which is great. you don't want smudges do you? I would recommend this.
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this every single day. This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. The brush is amazing it's not a felt tip which I really enjoy. I have complete control and flexibility with this. I love using this every single day doesn't crack on me like other luxury high-end brands have. It's Matte it stays all day and you couldn't ask for a better price
M H.
Im in love with this liquid eyeliner and I recommend this to everyone. Its affordable and it makes your eyeliner on fleek! Its easy to use and comes on liquidy and then turns matte. It gives you a sexy look and makes your eyeliner look very clean
Zhanna D.
Renton , WA
I am not a fan of this eyeliner. I bought this simply because it was in the store I was in and was running out of mine. I was very disappointed. The brush applicator is too long and flimsy, I found it hard to use. It also creases very easily even with eyelid primer. You get what you pay for I suppose.
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
I really like this liquid liner it dries to a matte finish and it is as black as black can be! I would really like to love this product but I do not like the brush applicator it is difficult to get a perfect cut wing but the price is worth it!!
Megan T.
My favorite eyeliner of all time. I swear by this. Very black pigment, stays matte, it's everything I want in a liquid eyeliner. It doesn't chip off throughout the day either. With everyday use it lasts me about three months. I always buy again.
Bridget Y.
I like this because I love liquid eyeliners. I love the wand that it comes with. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes so long to dry so you can't blink or anything for the longest time or it'll smudge and get all over your eyelid and under your eye and it's so annoying! But it does dry matte and stays pretty well after drying.
Annette R.
Kissimmee, FL
Literally the one item in my makeup bag that I couldn't live without! When you find that perfect liner, there's no more need for looking! It goes on easily, very black, doesn't get dry or flaky, the brush is perfect to get your wing perfect and the best part is that is soooooooo affordable and easy to get!! I would give it a 10 star if it was possible! It definitely deserves that and more !!!! Go buy it now 😌
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye