NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,715 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
The reason I give it four stars is because it is hard to create a winged eyeliner with a brush that picks up so much product. Every time I use it, I have to wipe off half the product back into the bottle.This could be a pro for some people, but I like minimal eyeliner. Good wear time, though!
I been using this eyeliner since I was a junior in high school and is still my favorite eyeliner. It's super black, i feel like it's easy to use and I'm able to either make a very thin liner to a very thick fierce eyeliner look and it's affordable.
I really like liquid liner because of the accuracy of it. It lines my eyes very smooth and gives me a great look overall. Some liners can be too much liquid, but this doesn't give you too much which is great. you don't want smudges do you? I would recommend this.
I use this every single day. This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. The brush is amazing it's not a felt tip which I really enjoy. I have complete control and flexibility with this. I love using this every single day doesn't crack on me like other luxury high-end brands have. It's Matte it stays all day and you couldn't ask for a better price
Im in love with this liquid eyeliner and I recommend this to everyone. Its affordable and it makes your eyeliner on fleek! Its easy to use and comes on liquidy and then turns matte. It gives you a sexy look and makes your eyeliner look very clean
I am not a fan of this eyeliner. I bought this simply because it was in the store I was in and was running out of mine. I was very disappointed. The brush applicator is too long and flimsy, I found it hard to use. It also creases very easily even with eyelid primer. You get what you pay for I suppose.
I really like this liquid liner it dries to a matte finish and it is as black as black can be! I would really like to love this product but I do not like the brush applicator it is difficult to get a perfect cut wing but the price is worth it!!
My favorite eyeliner of all time. I swear by this. Very black pigment, stays matte, it's everything I want in a liquid eyeliner. It doesn't chip off throughout the day either. With everyday use it lasts me about three months. I always buy again.
I like this because I love liquid eyeliners. I love the wand that it comes with. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes so long to dry so you can't blink or anything for the longest time or it'll smudge and get all over your eyelid and under your eye and it's so annoying! But it does dry matte and stays pretty well after drying.
Literally the one item in my makeup bag that I couldn't live without! When you find that perfect liner, there's no more need for looking! It goes on easily, very black, doesn't get dry or flaky, the brush is perfect to get your wing perfect and the best part is that is soooooooo affordable and easy to get!! I would give it a 10 star if it was possible! It definitely deserves that and more !!!! Go buy it now 😌
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos