BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Sarah D.
Towson, MD
This product is great!! Super cheap, lasts a long time, excellent pigmentation. I rarely make mistakes while using it, too, because it allows you to create wings so easily. Definitely will not spend money on high end eyeliners as long as this is on the market.
Marissa V.
Lubbock, TX
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!!! Especially for winged liner!!! These has definitely made me look like a pro!! Since the brush is fine it gives you more control to get that perfect wing!! I recommend this to every friend!!
Ashley G.
Los Angeles , CA
Really enjoy this affordable liner! It is very black and lasts long on the lid! Only thing I don't like is that the brush differ from one another. Some are thin and perfect and some are thick and at times hard to work with. But overall good affordable product!
Jessica W.
My go to liquid eyeliner! Although the wand is a little long, once you get used to it you'll be in love! I use this eyeliner everyday, I've tried other brands but I always find myself going back to it and the price makes it even better! Always will recommend!
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
For $2-3 you can't go wrong with this. Black liquid liner with a brush like applicator that's perfect for the wings and did i mention $2??! I bought two of them from target, one to use and one as my backup for when I run out and it also just satisfies me from the nauseating feeling to running out of liners
Maritza L.
By far the best eyeliner I have owned, the wand/brush make it so easy to apply. It comes out so dark and matte, it's perfect for a good precise wing and is so inexpensive. I've tried so many other high end eyeliners from Stilla to Kat Von D and I always go back to my NYC one.
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Yes yes yes! I have so many good things I can say for this product! I recommend it more than some expensive brands
The applicator makes it easy to get a sharp wing and it is super pigmented.also you can't beat the price! Awesome deal
gabbie m.
This is a nice product especially for the price i love how it looks on me at first but after like 45min to an hr it smudges on the top of my eyelids and makes it look as if I'm wearing black eyeshadow i have oily skin so i make sure i wash my face before makeup but not sure if that would be the problem but its an okay product don't think i will purchase again
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
If you don't have this, go out and buy this now!! I would choose this over any high end brand every time! It's very affordable and very good! It dries down to a matte black and it's awesome for learning how to do a wing. Makes the wing easier to draw on!
Jenn b.
The only eyeliner I will use i love it, it doesn't leave a crease and it lasts me all day and night it is also really pigmented to it stays back all day and i love it it's hard to find a good eyeliner that's lasts long I recommend this liner to everyone.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back