BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allisyn S.
Chesapeake, VA
THE BEST EYELINER HANDS DOWN. As a girl who's favorite look is a bold cat eye, this is my holy grail. The staying power, albeit not water proof, is comparable to Bobbi Brown or MAC and is less than 5 dollars. Every time I see it in stock I grab a bottle or two. Nothing but good things to say about this product.
Arlene C.
Bakersfield , CA
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It is literally so cheap and it lasts all day. It also is easy to apply and have no problem rocking a winged look. Please try this, once you do it is hard to go back to an expensive brand. Love love love this product :)
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
This right here, is the BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. This is the only liquid eyeliner I've bought 7 times because of how great it is. It's brush is perfect.. it lasts all day and doesn't fade, transfer or take forever to dry. I would recommend you buy this. This is better than any high end eyeliner I've used before.. and it's less than $4! What a steal.
Lindsey D.
Unbelievably, this >$3 liquid eyeliner is one that I SWEAR by! The brush is skinny and flexible, NOT foam, and excellent for detail work and lots of control. I don't like the "pearlescent" options - but all of the mattes are GLORIOUS! I hand them out at makeup events all the time
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Don't let the price tag on this fool you! This eyeliner is awesome for being incredibly inexpensive. It lasts ALL DAY and does not flake or smear. I tried lots of drug store eyeliners and this is by far the best one. The pigmentation is great!
mariana b.
Antioch , CA
As far as drugstores eyeliner, hands down the Best, matt black, doesn't crack , especially in the corners of your eyes, long wearing wich is a Plus, an cost so inexpensive, love the clean Wing it gives..
Krishma G.
This is honestly such a great product! It's surprising how affordable this eyeliner is. Great pigmentation and dries matte. Great product for someone that doesn't want to break the bank for a high quality eyeliner! I would recommend to anyone who comes across it!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Love everything about it. One of the best eyeliners I've ever used. Better than most high end liners. It is super pigmented, super black, I always get compliments when I wear it, and get asked what eyeliner I'm using. It's affordable and to use, creates that perfect winged liner! I usually buy it at target.
Destiny R.
Richmond, CA
I honestly love this eyeliner because it's long lasting and it's very dark. On some other eyeliners I got the wand was very thick and ugly and didn't apply very well. This eyeliner goes on smooth and this very dark and don't leave any spots. The wand is perfect in my opinion is the best one I ever had.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
For $2-3 you can't go wrong with this. Black liquid liner with a brush like applicator that's perfect for the wings and did i mention $2??! I bought two of them from target, one to use and one as my backup for when I run out and it also just satisfies me from the nauseating feeling to running out of liners
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye