NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
THE BEST EYELINER HANDS DOWN. As a girl who's favorite look is a bold cat eye, this is my holy grail. The staying power, albeit not water proof, is comparable to Bobbi Brown or MAC and is less than 5 dollars. Every time I see it in stock I grab a bottle or two. Nothing but good things to say about this product.
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It is literally so cheap and it lasts all day. It also is easy to apply and have no problem rocking a winged look. Please try this, once you do it is hard to go back to an expensive brand. Love love love this product :)
This right here, is the BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. This is the only liquid eyeliner I've bought 7 times because of how great it is. It's brush is perfect.. it lasts all day and doesn't fade, transfer or take forever to dry. I would recommend you buy this. This is better than any high end eyeliner I've used before.. and it's less than $4! What a steal.
Unbelievably, this >$3 liquid eyeliner is one that I SWEAR by! The brush is skinny and flexible, NOT foam, and excellent for detail work and lots of control. I don't like the "pearlescent" options - but all of the mattes are GLORIOUS! I hand them out at makeup events all the time
Don't let the price tag on this fool you! This eyeliner is awesome for being incredibly inexpensive. It lasts ALL DAY and does not flake or smear. I tried lots of drug store eyeliners and this is by far the best one. The pigmentation is great!
As far as drugstores eyeliner, hands down the Best, matt black, doesn't crack , especially in the corners of your eyes, long wearing wich is a Plus, an cost so inexpensive, love the clean Wing it gives..
This is honestly such a great product! It's surprising how affordable this eyeliner is. Great pigmentation and dries matte. Great product for someone that doesn't want to break the bank for a high quality eyeliner! I would recommend to anyone who comes across it!
Love everything about it. One of the best eyeliners I've ever used. Better than most high end liners. It is super pigmented, super black, I always get compliments when I wear it, and get asked what eyeliner I'm using. It's affordable and to use, creates that perfect winged liner! I usually buy it at target.
I honestly love this eyeliner because it's long lasting and it's very dark. On some other eyeliners I got the wand was very thick and ugly and didn't apply very well. This eyeliner goes on smooth and this very dark and don't leave any spots. The wand is perfect in my opinion is the best one I ever had.
For $2-3 you can't go wrong with this. Black liquid liner with a brush like applicator that's perfect for the wings and did i mention $2??! I bought two of them from target, one to use and one as my backup for when I run out and it also just satisfies me from the nauseating feeling to running out of liners
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos