BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Lolo G.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely love this eyeliner! This product is one of the few drugstore items I would purchase over and over. It's very easy to apply, and it dries to a very matte black. It is perfect for creating different eyeliner styles and wings. I always get compliments on my wings and every time I recommend this eyeliner!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This eyeliner is amazing from start to finish. It goes on super smooth. And you get the perfect cat eye every time. I love the jet black color. It lasts all day and doesn't crack. It's a steal for the price of $2.98. A must have for anyone who loves the perfect cat eye.
Paola V.
Orlando, FL
This product is definitely a staple product. To say that this product is amazing is an understatement. The color is super opaque and the brush makes it easy to apply even for beginners. This liner is ideal for applying over glitter, which is the hardest to achieve successfully but this liner makes it an easy task.
Kelcy S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is honestly my favorite liquid eyeliner ever! The rave is real! It is very pigmented which I love! However, since the brush is a little flimsy, I use a gel liner and apply my eyeliner base shape with a brush. Since my gel liner comes out opaque, I apply this liquid liner over it to darken the color. It's also very easy to apply to the inner corner parts of my eye.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
i left all my eyeliners to use this one , at first i was skeptical about it because i always used the gel one from maybeline & i did not know how to apply the liquid one but with the first try it went on smoothly. never ever changing my eyeliner, really recommend it.
Polena H.
Utica, MI
I honestly don't know why people go crazy for this product. Yes, the color is super dark, and it is cheap at around $2.99, but all its negatives definitely outweigh that. The wand is too long and thick so you never get a fine line. Second too much product comes out and you end up with goo on the sides the top. Lastly, it takes too long to dry.

I've cut my wand into a short angle and it works a little better, I use it for Halloween makeup.
Karen C.
This is very pigmented, extremely black. It's great for just running to Walmart or something but I would never actually wear it out. It's not waterproof at all and I live in an area with so much humidity, I'd be terrified of rubbing my eye by accident. When I wear stila I have no problem whatsoever, I even jump in the pool. Then again this product is so inexpensive, you get what you pay for.
Yanet R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Omg! This is my holy grail! I just love and regret not finding it sooner! Its super cheap and the quality is just great! I have always gone towards more high end eyeliners but my goodness is this liner the best. I will not go back to any of my past brands. NYC is the best! Blackest black, matte, and long lasting
Simoli P.
This is literally my all time favorite eyeliner its not glossy and it gives a great dark finish which is amazing. It doesn't smudge its lastly perfectly fine throughout the whole day. This is a need of you love doing eye makeup and its really cheap and affordable!!
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is my go to eyeliner always!! I love and and can't live with out it. The liner goes on smoothly ever over glitter eyeshadows, which i have hard times Appling with other eyeliners. This product is so cheap and worth every penny! I totally recommend this to anyone!!
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye