BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
This eyeliner is about $2-$3 it’s beyond amazing I only know how to apply my wing liner with this eyeliner .It has very nice dark black and makes creating wing-liner so easy .I can barely find them anymore 🤯which sucks because this is my original favorite liquid liner and it’s only $3 can’t beat that .
Shahrin A.
This has to be the best eyeliner ever! Its cheap, easy to use, highly pigmented, and just works really well. Its only $3. The tip is so fine and allows you to get the skinniest line for that sharp wing. It doesn't bleed like other liners and it has quickly become my holy grail product!
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
This is my go to liquid eye liner, the brush allows the perfect precision and gives me the best lines - whether I want to go thicker or super thin! And you can not beat the price!!!! Especially for the quality!
Hannah B.
Westminster
It makes me sad that this can be so difficult to find. This eyeliner is absolutely incredible and you cannot beat the price. The formula dries matte and lasts for hours without smudging or flaking or transferring. The brush can be touchy to use though so not recommended for beginners.
Alexa Z.
Hands down the best liquid eyeliner ever. The pricing is amazing and the fact that it is so long lasting is even better! It dries matte and very black and it looks so great, even on top of glittery eyeshadow. I purchased this at Walmart but they are hard to find now :(
Emily C.
Tulsa
Best eyeliner in the game. Matte black perfection. Nothing else can compare. You're able achieve a very precise application with this & create the sharpest of all wings. I've never found an eyeliner that I like as much as this one. I've gone through over 10 of these.
Andi L.
Chandler, AZ
This eyeliner is one of the best liquid eyeliner on a budget. They have the blackest black and is so easy to apply I use this product in a daily because it can give you the most sharp winged eye look I would so recommend. The product usually cost around $3.
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyeliner.
It was the first liquid eyeliner I ever used.
I've searched high and low for one as easy to use and as good ever since it stopped being sold in stores and no where compares.
For a while I was carrying an empty one just to use the brush.
Bring it back stores bring it back.
It was sold at rite aid for 1.99
Courtney T.
This is the best liquid eyeliner ever. It’s incredible how affordable it is. It’s super black and dries down to a matte finish, which I prefer. It lasts all day long until I intentionally wash it off. Will forever be a staple in my collection.
Kiana D.
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIQUID EYELINER!!!! But I’m so upset that they have discontinued it. 😢😩 the black is very dark and shows so well on dark skin when creating a wing liner. Applies easily as well. I’d still recommend even though it’s discontinued.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye