BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa N.
Westley, CA
Lets talk about the best eye liner ive met...i have tried several eyeliners...drugstore and high end this one by far gets the job done. When i go to walmart and find it on stock i grab líke three. I recommend this product to everything i always buy a high end product for special o cansinos but for eyeliner i don't have to because i have this :)
Sophia P.
One of my favorite drug store liners. It dries down to a matte finish not glossy. The top of the liner if very thin so you can get a thick liner or thin of needed. You can find it at most every drugstore. I believe you can buy it in glitter shade as well but the matte original is everything.
Micha M.
My favorite liquid liner that I have ever used! It is so easy to apply with the brush tip and the product itself is so pigmented and goes on evenly for a wing that slays! Probably the best thing is the price because it makes it easy to restock over and over again!
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I never thought a $3 eye liner would save me the hassle of finding a good liquid liner. First of all, the brush is fantastic. It's thin enough to do precision work while thick enough if you want to create a fuller line. It is very liquid-y though so make sure it is completely dry before continuing with any other work around the eyes!
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
For the price it is awesome. My only complaint is it isn't as black as I like and throughout the day it can smear. But It's my go to when I want a winged liner because of the price. I would recommend getting it especially if it's your first time trying liquid liner just to try it out.
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
This has been my go-to eyeliner for the past 6 months! The brush applicator takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, the liner goes on super smooth! I love that it dries matte and it lasts me ALL DAY LONG. I work in a higher stress environment and have pretty teary eyes and this holds up to all of that. A MUST buy!
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I like this eyeliner! It can't get better than the price because it is extremely affordable and the pigment is actually great! Dark black very pigmented. The only thing that doesn't make it my favorite is the brush. It is a very small paint like brush tip which makes it a little hard to get a precise wing
Melanie
LOVE THIS. This eyeliner is pigmented, easy to apply, and inexpensive. It is easy to create a clean line with this product which is something that I love. I am a contact wearer and it does not irritate my eyes. I wear eyeliner everyday and I have tried other products and they cannot compare to my love for this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
This is amazing for the price. It takes a little while to dry but once it does it is very matte and black. It is long lasting. I wou don't recommend this to anyone who isn't experienced in liquid liner because it is a brush tip. But I believe NYC has a liquid liner pen with the same formula eyeliner in it.
Stephanie R.
This eyeliner is the best!! It stays on all day and applies very smooth. I've been using this eyeliner for about 1 year and a half. It's one of my favorites. Very affordable and available almost any where. Although, I wish there was a water proof one since my eyes get watery when I lay down and my tears tend to smear my eyeliner :/
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye