NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,726 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I keep purchasing this liner because I have a small face and tiny brushes are better than stiff wands where liquid does not apply evenly. The brush allows thin or thick painted lines and lasts awhile. Some liners are without the brush and are useless because it's like painting your lid with a toothpick! I have spent too much on expensive liners and the liquid ran out faster. I have very sensitive eyes as well and so far, no red in my eyes and liner held well toward 90 degrees. Note: "pearlized" black color will have subtle hue of silver in paint-if you don't like silver hue, you would want to try a solid, non-pearlized, plain black color for this liner.
I've searched and high and low for a great liquid eyeliner and this is the best by far! I've spend so much money when there's a great less than $4 product at my local drugstore. This eyeliner had great application, dries amazing and black. Doesn't smear, crease, come off. I've gotten the most beautiful wings with this eyeliner. HOLY GRAIL!
Lets talk about the best eye liner ive met...i have tried several eyeliners...drugstore and high end this one by far gets the job done. When i go to walmart and find it on stock i grab líke three. I recommend this product to everything i always buy a high end product for special o cansinos but for eyeliner i don't have to because i have this :)
One of my favorite drug store liners. It dries down to a matte finish not glossy. The top of the liner if very thin so you can get a thick liner or thin of needed. You can find it at most every drugstore. I believe you can buy it in glitter shade as well but the matte original is everything.
My favorite liquid liner that I have ever used! It is so easy to apply with the brush tip and the product itself is so pigmented and goes on evenly for a wing that slays! Probably the best thing is the price because it makes it easy to restock over and over again!
I never thought a $3 eye liner would save me the hassle of finding a good liquid liner. First of all, the brush is fantastic. It's thin enough to do precision work while thick enough if you want to create a fuller line. It is very liquid-y though so make sure it is completely dry before continuing with any other work around the eyes!
For the price it is awesome. My only complaint is it isn't as black as I like and throughout the day it can smear. But It's my go to when I want a winged liner because of the price. I would recommend getting it especially if it's your first time trying liquid liner just to try it out.
I like this eyeliner! It can't get better than the price because it is extremely affordable and the pigment is actually great! Dark black very pigmented. The only thing that doesn't make it my favorite is the brush. It is a very small paint like brush tip which makes it a little hard to get a precise wing
This has been my go-to eyeliner for the past 6 months! The brush applicator takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, the liner goes on super smooth! I love that it dries matte and it lasts me ALL DAY LONG. I work in a higher stress environment and have pretty teary eyes and this holds up to all of that. A MUST buy!
LOVE THIS. This eyeliner is pigmented, easy to apply, and inexpensive. It is easy to create a clean line with this product which is something that I love. I am a contact wearer and it does not irritate my eyes. I wear eyeliner everyday and I have tried other products and they cannot compare to my love for this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos