BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Maria V.
I keep purchasing this liner because I have a small face and tiny brushes are better than stiff wands where liquid does not apply evenly. The brush allows thin or thick painted lines and lasts awhile. Some liners are without the brush and are useless because it's like painting your lid with a toothpick! I have spent too much on expensive liners and the liquid ran out faster. I have very sensitive eyes as well and so far, no red in my eyes and liner held well toward 90 degrees. Note: "pearlized" black color will have subtle hue of silver in paint-if you don't like silver hue, you would want to try a solid, non-pearlized, plain black color for this liner.
tabitha g.
Riverside, CA
I've searched and high and low for a great liquid eyeliner and this is the best by far! I've spend so much money when there's a great less than $4 product at my local drugstore. This eyeliner had great application, dries amazing and black. Doesn't smear, crease, come off. I've gotten the most beautiful wings with this eyeliner. HOLY GRAIL!
Melissa N.
Patterson , CA
Lets talk about the best eye liner ive met...i have tried several eyeliners...drugstore and high end this one by far gets the job done. When i go to walmart and find it on stock i grab líke three. I recommend this product to everything i always buy a high end product for special o cansinos but for eyeliner i don't have to because i have this :)
Sophia P.
One of my favorite drug store liners. It dries down to a matte finish not glossy. The top of the liner if very thin so you can get a thick liner or thin of needed. You can find it at most every drugstore. I believe you can buy it in glitter shade as well but the matte original is everything.
Micha M.
My favorite liquid liner that I have ever used! It is so easy to apply with the brush tip and the product itself is so pigmented and goes on evenly for a wing that slays! Probably the best thing is the price because it makes it easy to restock over and over again!
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I never thought a $3 eye liner would save me the hassle of finding a good liquid liner. First of all, the brush is fantastic. It's thin enough to do precision work while thick enough if you want to create a fuller line. It is very liquid-y though so make sure it is completely dry before continuing with any other work around the eyes!
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
For the price it is awesome. My only complaint is it isn't as black as I like and throughout the day it can smear. But It's my go to when I want a winged liner because of the price. I would recommend getting it especially if it's your first time trying liquid liner just to try it out.
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
I like this eyeliner! It can't get better than the price because it is extremely affordable and the pigment is actually great! Dark black very pigmented. The only thing that doesn't make it my favorite is the brush. It is a very small paint like brush tip which makes it a little hard to get a precise wing
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
This has been my go-to eyeliner for the past 6 months! The brush applicator takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, the liner goes on super smooth! I love that it dries matte and it lasts me ALL DAY LONG. I work in a higher stress environment and have pretty teary eyes and this holds up to all of that. A MUST buy!
Melanie
LOVE THIS. This eyeliner is pigmented, easy to apply, and inexpensive. It is easy to create a clean line with this product which is something that I love. I am a contact wearer and it does not irritate my eyes. I wear eyeliner everyday and I have tried other products and they cannot compare to my love for this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?