BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Chelsea J.
I have been using this brand of liquid eyeliner for years as it's cheap. I love it because it's dark and it applies easy. My only draw backs are 1) It's not a pen/marker style eyeliner, it's a paint brush so it is kind of awkward to use, and 2) It comes off very easy. It smudges easily and the slightest bit of tears/water with make it run down your face.
Danielle O.
I have been trying different liquid eyeliners, I use to buy one from a catalog but I couldn't find anyone selling that anymore so I went ahead and tried others none of them really worked for me. They would smear right away or were just not dark enough. I didn't want to spend THAT much for an eyeliner but well....then they recommended me this one and I was hesitant since its only $2.99 i was like does it really work that good? well let me tell you... it is amazing and i will never buy any other!
Hannah C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I stumbled upon this way back in middle school and I'm so glad I did. I have purchased this product about 4 times and always find myself going back to it when I need to use a liquid eyeliner. It is smooth and liquidy when you're applying it and dries pretty quickly. It is also a good black shade in my opinion.
Haysmith A.
Othello, WA
Loooooove this eyeliner greeeeaaat price and super pigmented I use it when I really wanna look more awake very easy to apply although the packaging is very some and logo does tend to wear off I'd still purchase again because it's so affordable and amazing quality but definitely recommend setting it with something because it does tend to rub off after a few hours
Angela M.
Since my double lids can make it challenging to apply eyeliner, I only apply a thin line and this works really well for that. While it did take me a bit of practice before I could use it with ease, it's worth it since it doesn't transfer on my upper lid. (Unlike other eyeliners that claim to be smudge proof).
Caitlin A.
Shirley, NY
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It's the only liquid liner I use. I've been using it for the last 10 years and I have no intention of switching liners. The brush is nice and flexible and it makes applying the liner super easy. I've used liquid liners that cost much more than this brand and they don't even come close. For only $3 this liner is totally a steal! When I go to the store to pick up one, I usually wind up buying several because I just love it so much and don't ever want to be caught without it!
Marisa V.
Buena Park, CA
I have been using this eyeliner for 4 years and it's my go to eyeliner! It takes a while to master how to perfect your style of eyeliner but once you've mastered the art of applying this eyeliner you'll fall in love with this eyeliner! I wear this stuff everyday and it's perfect, and you can't beat the price!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This liquid eyeliner is super afforadable! I use it frequently and it is pigmented and has a brush tip that is easy to get a precise wing. I'm giving it 4 stars because my eyes water so badly in the winter and causes it to smudge, which obviously is no good! Otherwise, I love using this product in the warmer months and would still recommend it!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my first eyeliner that I've ever gotten when I started wearing makeup. Its so black, easy to apply and it costs less than $5!! I use it basically every time I do my makeup.
jo w.
katy, TX
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It is super black and it is so easy to apply. It has a brush applicator that is thin but quite flexible. The only drawback is that it is not waterproof... even so, it still lasts most of the day on me... I have repurchased this many times... I highly recommend.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye