BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica O.
Winter Garden, FL
I have always struggled using liquid liner until this product. This eyeliner is very true to color, easy to apply, and doesn't smudge easily. The brush is so thin and the liner is so smooth that application is a breeze. I will absolutely buy this product again. You can't beat it for the price and truthfully I prefer this to more expensive eyeliners that I've tried in the past.
Alyssa H.
Works great and great price (only about $3). This eyeliner lasts a while and goes on so easy and smooth and the color is so nice and bold. It stays on and in place all day but is also easy to get off with makeup remover. This is defidently one to try if ur not good with eyeliner like me cuz it's so easy to use and cheap.
Kristen B.
This eyeliner works incredibly well, especially considering it's low price tag! The pigment is very black, which was something I found lacking in other drug store liquid eyeliners. While the brush is a little long and tricky to work with at first, it's easy to master with a little practice! Since it is a brush and not a felt tip, it doesn't dry out and one bottle will last quite a while! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Alanna B.
I really like this liquid eyeliner. It goes on really easily and is very black. It has a nice matte finish, which I love. I am able to create a wing with this liner. Now a con to some people might be that this liner isn't waterproof. That doesn't bother me. I would highly recommend this if you want to start getting into liquid eyeliners, but don't want to spend a fortune.
Trinidad P.
If you're looking for an affordable liquid eyeliner that gets the job done, this is it. It has a good size wand and tip, so the eyeliner doesn't go on too thick. The color is a dark enough black, it doesn't smudge easily and you can draw lines well enough with it. It does rakes a few seconds to dry but it is not sticky.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
I never thought I would be able to do the perfect winged eyeliner until I finally picked it up after watching many youtubers using it. For me, it is so easy to apply and makes the perfect wing every time. I used many other eyeliners but this one is my holy grail and I don't think I'll be looking for anything else.
Tiffany H.
I love this eyeliner and use it daily! Extremely affordable, long-lasting, easy to apply and get smooth lines, easy to find, doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. I can't recommend his highly enough. I've wasted so much money on expensive brand liners, but this is the one I now buy and recommend to everyone.
Alyssa K.
Vacaville, CA
This product is super good, especially at its price point. As of right now, when I'm in a rush, it's my go to because it's easy to quickly apply, get that sharp point on my wing and is very black. The one down side in my opinion is that the applicator is not new user friendly. It's easy now but it took me a lot of practice and experience in makeup to get the hang of it.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this.. I been using this for so long now. If your looking for a fine tip to make a wing liner this is not the liner for you.. But i make tge most of it and can make a wing eyeliner.. Its smooth when applied and drys to a matte color..
Chelsea J.
I have been using this brand of liquid eyeliner for years as it's cheap. I love it because it's dark and it applies easy. My only draw backs are 1) It's not a pen/marker style eyeliner, it's a paint brush so it is kind of awkward to use, and 2) It comes off very easy. It smudges easily and the slightest bit of tears/water with make it run down your face.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye