NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I have always struggled using liquid liner until this product. This eyeliner is very true to color, easy to apply, and doesn't smudge easily. The brush is so thin and the liner is so smooth that application is a breeze. I will absolutely buy this product again. You can't beat it for the price and truthfully I prefer this to more expensive eyeliners that I've tried in the past.
Works great and great price (only about $3). This eyeliner lasts a while and goes on so easy and smooth and the color is so nice and bold. It stays on and in place all day but is also easy to get off with makeup remover. This is defidently one to try if ur not good with eyeliner like me cuz it's so easy to use and cheap.
This eyeliner works incredibly well, especially considering it's low price tag! The pigment is very black, which was something I found lacking in other drug store liquid eyeliners. While the brush is a little long and tricky to work with at first, it's easy to master with a little practice! Since it is a brush and not a felt tip, it doesn't dry out and one bottle will last quite a while! I would absolutely recommend this product!
I really like this liquid eyeliner. It goes on really easily and is very black. It has a nice matte finish, which I love. I am able to create a wing with this liner. Now a con to some people might be that this liner isn't waterproof. That doesn't bother me. I would highly recommend this if you want to start getting into liquid eyeliners, but don't want to spend a fortune.
If you're looking for an affordable liquid eyeliner that gets the job done, this is it. It has a good size wand and tip, so the eyeliner doesn't go on too thick. The color is a dark enough black, it doesn't smudge easily and you can draw lines well enough with it. It does rakes a few seconds to dry but it is not sticky.
I never thought I would be able to do the perfect winged eyeliner until I finally picked it up after watching many youtubers using it. For me, it is so easy to apply and makes the perfect wing every time. I used many other eyeliners but this one is my holy grail and I don't think I'll be looking for anything else.
I love this eyeliner and use it daily! Extremely affordable, long-lasting, easy to apply and get smooth lines, easy to find, doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. I can't recommend his highly enough. I've wasted so much money on expensive brand liners, but this is the one I now buy and recommend to everyone.
This product is super good, especially at its price point. As of right now, when I'm in a rush, it's my go to because it's easy to quickly apply, get that sharp point on my wing and is very black. The one down side in my opinion is that the applicator is not new user friendly. It's easy now but it took me a lot of practice and experience in makeup to get the hang of it.
I love this.. I been using this for so long now. If your looking for a fine tip to make a wing liner this is not the liner for you.. But i make tge most of it and can make a wing eyeliner.. Its smooth when applied and drys to a matte color..
I have been using this brand of liquid eyeliner for years as it's cheap. I love it because it's dark and it applies easy. My only draw backs are 1) It's not a pen/marker style eyeliner, it's a paint brush so it is kind of awkward to use, and 2) It comes off very easy. It smudges easily and the slightest bit of tears/water with make it run down your face.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos