BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I enjoy using this on people who I apply make up to. It allows me to make that thinnest of lines or build up and make them thicker. I only use this on the top lashes, finding it a bit hard to apply on the lower lashes without looking like Alice Cooper. It also sticks well even if water washes it off as long as it was not raining I never had a problem with it staying and not smudging or flaking. Though I did use it on top of a primer base for shadows and powder shadow as well.
Lauren L.
This liquid liner is a staple in my beauty bag and perhaps the easiest part of my morning makeup routine. The high precision applicator makes winged eyeliner a breeze and allows you to make sharp points with ease. Both colors (black and pearlized black) are versatile with any makeup look. My only complaint is that this product transfers easily while wet (sometimes even when dry). If you're prone to oily eyelids, this probably is not the liner for you.
Vanessa C.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this eyeliner. The formula is just perfect and dries matte, and the applicator brush is great because you can make a thin simple line, or a dramatic wing. I use it everyday.
The only downside is that it isn't waterproof, but thats ok. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. I just wouldn't wear it to wedding where i would cry, but other than that i love it.
Also the price is even better, i get it at my local target for $3.
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
I really love every eyeliner by NYC !! They are pigmented and they don't smudge on my lid since I have slightly hooded eyes . I love this eyeliner it isn't to thick and isn't too thin . It is kind of runny but I don't mind at all . I recommend getting the extra product off of
The brush before you apply it !! For the price you can't beat it :)
Imani F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is the best eyeliner that I have EVER used! I can never find it in Walmart anymore though. It is not super expensive, but I honestly believe it is better than the pricier eyeliners. It is super easy to use and this will give you the best cat eye! I haven't been able to achieve my cat eye the way I want without this eyeliner.
Jessica V.
This eyeliner is my favorite liner! It's so dark and it lasts really nicely throughout the day. It doesn't smudge or flake, it stays put all day long! It's also very affordable. I have gone through many many many of these eyeliners over the years and I will continue to purchase it! 💜
Wendy C.
For years I was a faithful user of a L'Oreal liquid liner then about a year and a half ago I picked up this since the store was out of the loreal liner and I haven't switched back since!! This liner is dirt cheap and it's long lasting I love it!!!!! I use the extreme black and it's nice dark and matte!!!!!
Jeannette A.
Love, love, love this product

I've been using this eyeliner since I was 16 and I am now 23. Never fails to give me a smooth and long lasting cat eye. The best things about this eyeliner is, first, the brush tip is smooth and manages to give you a perfect wing, secondly the formula is long lasting and is a solid bold black. I've used other eyeliners that need several coats or when my eye lids get oily, the eyeliner starts to smudge but this is not the case with the NYC liquid eyeliner. I definitely recommend this product
ROsa G.
I have heard that this liner is one of the underrated eyeliners in the market and when I got the chance to try this I knew that this was going to be either a hit or miss. This is what I use when I want to that sharp edge on my wing liner and no lie, it was the best ever. the formula isn't so bad, it's not too runny or anything.
Vanessa M.
Denver , CO
This is hands down the best liquid liner ever. High end or drugstore his will always be my ride or die. It's super black, matte and opaque. So easy to create a wing with it. I love this liner. I have tried so many others and none has ever been able to replace it.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye