BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
I love liquid eyeliners so much better so I try out so many of them and this is definitely one of my favorite ones! Doesn't dry out quickly and leaves no smudges. I will continue to keep buying it! Recommending this to my girls !!
May V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid eyeliner. I've tried many in the past but I always go back to this one. It is easy to apply and has a beautiful black matte color. If you're looking for a waterproof liquid eyeliner, I would not recommend this, however aside from that, this is the BEST! You can usually find good deals at your local drugstore but Walmart also sells them pretty cheap too.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
I have used pretty much every black liquid liner you can find in a drugstore, and this is THE BEST. You don't have to fight with it. One swipe and it's on your eye. It's also easy to get off at night. The best part? It's cheap! I recommend putting it on and then waiting a few minutes before you apply shadow. It does take time to dry. I recommend this to anyone looking for quality black liner! Did I mention it's cheap?
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Favorite drug store liquid liner of all time! I'm not going to lie it took me a while to get the hang of it because the applicator is really far from the handle but with enough practice I mastered it. This liner allows you to make an easy small wing that's really sharp and detailed or a super bold and dramatic wing. Another plus is that it's matte!!! I definitely recommend it! 😍
Laura M.
I have used this eyeliner in the past. It wasn't my favorite in terms of being long lasting. I have used l'oreal liquid eyeliner for years and wanted to try something a little cheaper to see if it was worth it to switch. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a very tight budget, but other than that I don't think it's necessarily worth it to buy.
Nina W.
I bought this because everyone was raving about it. When i first tried it, it was a really good quality and created a precise wing. However, this eyeliner burns my eyes. I normally don't have sensitive eyes. I've used plenty of different liquid eyeliners and I've never had a problem with them. I also heard other people complaining about the burning. So just be careful :)
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This wasn't my number one but it has quickly became my number one over the years. If you started with felt then you probably won't like this as it's a long brush that's not so sturdy but you get better with time. It's very black and easy to use. I love it! I use it every day!
Kitti M.
This is by far my HG eyeliner. I've tried numerous brands over the years, as I wear a thick wing everyday. Everything was just okay until I tried this on a whim about a year ago. It's simple and effective. The color is dark and matte. It's easy to use. Best of all, it's super inexpensive. It doesn't flake or wear off for me, which was a big problem before. This will be my go-to eyeliner for the foreseeable future.
Jacqueline R.
I just got this nyc lieuid liner about a month ago, and ever since then I've been using it everyday. It last all day and the best part it drys matte! I've tryed so many liquid liners before, but this one is the best! I highly recommend it for anyone! This liner costed me $3 at walmart its better than high end liquid eyeliner!
Teresita L.
Acworth, GA
Hands down best liquid eyeliner!!!! I talk about this eyeliner all the time. I got a review from a co worker of mine and I've been using it ever since. It's totally worth your 3$ I own about 3 and I still haven't gone through the first one. It's a very pigmented black! If you're a baller on a budget like myself this is it!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?

Walmart