NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I love liquid eyeliners so much better so I try out so many of them and this is definitely one of my favorite ones! Doesn't dry out quickly and leaves no smudges. I will continue to keep buying it! Recommending this to my girls !!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid eyeliner. I've tried many in the past but I always go back to this one. It is easy to apply and has a beautiful black matte color. If you're looking for a waterproof liquid eyeliner, I would not recommend this, however aside from that, this is the BEST! You can usually find good deals at your local drugstore but Walmart also sells them pretty cheap too.
I have used pretty much every black liquid liner you can find in a drugstore, and this is THE BEST. You don't have to fight with it. One swipe and it's on your eye. It's also easy to get off at night. The best part? It's cheap! I recommend putting it on and then waiting a few minutes before you apply shadow. It does take time to dry. I recommend this to anyone looking for quality black liner! Did I mention it's cheap?
Favorite drug store liquid liner of all time! I'm not going to lie it took me a while to get the hang of it because the applicator is really far from the handle but with enough practice I mastered it. This liner allows you to make an easy small wing that's really sharp and detailed or a super bold and dramatic wing. Another plus is that it's matte!!! I definitely recommend it! 😍
I have used this eyeliner in the past. It wasn't my favorite in terms of being long lasting. I have used l'oreal liquid eyeliner for years and wanted to try something a little cheaper to see if it was worth it to switch. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a very tight budget, but other than that I don't think it's necessarily worth it to buy.
I bought this because everyone was raving about it. When i first tried it, it was a really good quality and created a precise wing. However, this eyeliner burns my eyes. I normally don't have sensitive eyes. I've used plenty of different liquid eyeliners and I've never had a problem with them. I also heard other people complaining about the burning. So just be careful :)
This wasn't my number one but it has quickly became my number one over the years. If you started with felt then you probably won't like this as it's a long brush that's not so sturdy but you get better with time. It's very black and easy to use. I love it! I use it every day!
This is by far my HG eyeliner. I've tried numerous brands over the years, as I wear a thick wing everyday. Everything was just okay until I tried this on a whim about a year ago. It's simple and effective. The color is dark and matte. It's easy to use. Best of all, it's super inexpensive. It doesn't flake or wear off for me, which was a big problem before. This will be my go-to eyeliner for the foreseeable future.
I just got this nyc lieuid liner about a month ago, and ever since then I've been using it everyday. It last all day and the best part it drys matte! I've tryed so many liquid liners before, but this one is the best! I highly recommend it for anyone! This liner costed me $3 at walmart its better than high end liquid eyeliner!
Hands down best liquid eyeliner!!!! I talk about this eyeliner all the time. I got a review from a co worker of mine and I've been using it ever since. It's totally worth your 3$ I own about 3 and I still haven't gone through the first one. It's a very pigmented black! If you're a baller on a budget like myself this is it!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos