NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
This is by far one of my favorite black liquid eyeliner. I use this every time I’m wearing eyeliner. It’s my go to along with the tarte eyeliner. My eye color is brown and makes my eyes just stand out. It does dry down to a matte black and doesn’t fade at all! It’s also transfer proof! I’m for sure going to buy it again once mine runs out.
This has been my go to eyeliner for years. They do not carry it at targets anymore, makes me sad I had to order like 5 of them from walmart.com so I would have backups. It is so black and does not smudge !! Liquid eyeliner can be somewhat tricky to apply if you do not have the practive but I think the brush on this makes it so easy to apply, would definitely recommend it !
Honestly one of my first and fave drug store eyeliners. It’s so black and it’s so easy to work with. I got over the product tbh, but for starters and if you like thicker liner I would recommend this product
I love this product, for how affordable it is it goes on very nicely and dries down super matte and intense. My only complaint is that it takes a second to dry so if i open my eyes right after applying it I get it all in my crease
The NYC liquid Eyeliner is one of the thinnest brush liquid eyeliners that is precise, pigmented and affordable! The eyeliner dries quickly and matte. I would definitely recommend!
The best liquid eyeliner is the NYC liquid eye liner. The brush is so good I can glide the liquid on my lids with no tugging. The liquid is very black and matte. I love it! I wish they would bring it back to the states.
Love this liner. I'm so sad I can't find it in drugstores anymore. It's easy to use, matte, and stays all day. I used to never have issues with this, but recently I've become sensitive to liquid liners. It does smear if you scratch & rub at it but it doesn't budge otherwise. Dries down quickly too. Found it on Amazon too!
This has helped me so much in getting my liner to look prefect. I found it so hard to do my eyeliner with Other liners. It’s so black. It doesn’t flake or smudge on me. I love the brush.
Great liner i used to use this all the time just havnt bought it in a while, i liked that after it dried the matte finish and it last a long time no smearing for me the tip small for thin lines i thought it was great
It makes me sad that this can be so difficult to find. This eyeliner is absolutely incredible and you cannot beat the price. The formula dries matte and lasts for hours without smudging or flaking or transferring. The brush can be touchy to use though so not recommended for beginners.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos