BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
This is the best drugstore liquid eyeliner I have tried. I wear winged eyeliner daily and this is easy to apply if you know what you're doing. It stays on all day and does not smudge or smear. It dries matte and very dark. I stock up on these when I go to Target since they're usually only $2.00 but one can last me up to 3-4 months if not longer. A little goes a long way with this product.
Kendall D.
Tucson, AZ
As a cheap and broke college kid, this is my go to liquid eyeliner. It's good enough to last through the school day, or long enough for pictures before an event, but this liner is not consistent in wear. If you're looking for just a bar eye liner with no wings, this is great, but if you make wings it will either begin to wear off or smudge. The brush is manageable if you have a steady hand, but can the bristles are slightly splayed out normally- you usually have to form it to a point by wiping off the excess.

It's matte black, and its pretty dark which is good, but it can take a while to dry and can transfer into the crease while wearing it. Honestly, I'm fine with using it, but I probably wouldn't recommend it to a friend. If you can afford a better one, just go for that.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
Tried this on the recommendation of a friend. I love it. I will say I couldn't find it sold in any grocery or drugstores near me. I had to buy it off amazon. The applicator will take some getting used to, but after a few tried you get the hang of it. It dries super matte and black, the contrast is amazing. It takes a little to dry though, I usually just do my contour while it dries. The liner always stays in place on my lids, but when I wing it out if I'm not careful it will smudge
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
The NYC Liquid Eyeliner is AMAZING!!!!! And for the price even better! $3 unbelievable!
This is the blackest drugstore eyeliner I've tried. This eyeliner lasts all day on my eye and its only $3!
When I first bought it I didn't expect much from it because of the price, but I was wrong its amazing.
The only con about this eyeliner is if you're not used to doing eyeliner its going to be a little tricky, but after you get the hang of the wand tip its the best!
I love and suggest everyone give it a try.
Ivanka M.
Winter Haven, FL
When I first got this I wasn't expecting much out of it because come on for the price I thought it wouldn't be as good. I bought it at Wal Mart on sale so in all it came out to $1. OMG! was I underestimating this eyeliner and I feel bad for doing so. I loved it and I loved it so much I bought another one after I ran out of this eyeliner. My used to be drugstore fave eyeliner was ELF. I think this one replaced it. I find it easier to do a wing with the applicator of this eyeliner.
Lori B.
Smithfield , NC
My favorite liquid liner in existence. I can not get a wing with any other liner the way I can with this liner and it's like two or three bucks. You can't beat it.
Lindsey M.
This is the best liquid eyeliner that I have found from the drugstore. Not only does the price make it pretty sweet, but the quality is also amazing! It is a very liquid-y deep black formula, the color payoff is insane for a $3 eyeliner. The only warning I would give would be if you've never used liquid eyeliner before, be careful! Because of the brush tip applicator, the liner can be a little hard to control than say a felt tip applicator. This being said, if you know what you're doing with eyeliner than I would definitely say go for it!
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I LOVE this eyeliner! It is a brush tip applicator, but it comes to a point so you can be really precise with it. The color is very pigmented and creamy, but dries quickly. It is fairly waterproof so long as you don't rub it when it's wet. The only complaint I can find is that as the product goes onto your eye it can sometimes get a little streaky, but if I go over that spot one more time, it is perfect! This is a great everyday eyeliner and it very quick and easy to apply.
Gresni C.
Spring Lake, MI
Drugstore best eyeliner! I honestly love this black matte eyeliner. It's easy to apply and very black. It won't come off easily at all. I don't think is waterproof but I've never had any problems. I use this eyeliner when I want my eyeliner to look on point. I also have tried a lot of eyeliners but I'm always using this one because I just love the way it works!
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
What's not to love? Drugstore price point, super pigmented, DRIES MATTE, and the brush doesn't lose its shape (the bristles don't splay out). Creating thin or thick lines is super easy and creating the perfect flick for a wing is easy as well. I use it everyday and it hasn't dried out or gotten globby/hard to work with. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It lasts all day but comes off easily. I buy two at a time when I see it because it's hardly ever in stock!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?