BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sukhi M.
Chico , CA
I was kind of nervous to try this eyeliner because of the shape of the applicator, I am use to the thicker applicators. OMG!!! I am so in love with this eyeliner and for the price just blows my mind!! I've purchased the Stella eyeliner, Tarte eyeliner, Kat Von D eyeliner and other eyeliners that are way pricer and they dry up in a month or 2. This could be because it is a pen type eyeliner (they cost about $ 20 each). However, now that I've tried the NY eyeliner, I am happy I did. This eyeliner is so easy to use for me and even my younger sister liked it and she is just learning how to use liquid eyeliners. I'd give this a chance if you are new to eyeliners. This is the best one and I've tried MANY liquid eyeliners from drug stores and high end ones as well.
Andrea M.
This is definitely an awesome liquid liner for the price. It goes on quite dark black and it also is good for making wings and stuff. I was honestly surprised at how I expensive it is compared to other liners. I'd rebuy.
Ashley W.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Giving this product 5 stars and it deserves every bit of it! I usually use the Loreal max studio gel eyeliner and apply it with an angled eyeliner brush, but found this product in my makeup bag (I think my sister accidentally stuck it in my bag! Sorry not sorry!!), and decided to try it. I love it! It goes on so easily and smoothly!! I have huge eyes and my eyeliner usually comes off onto my crease as the day goes on, or sometimes right after I apply it! I haven't had that problem with this eyeliner yet! It dries so quickly and lasts all day! I can put it on with one hand, with both eyes open (I usually have to close the eye in working on and pull it to the side to get a straight line!!). I'm excited that I found this product! It's one of my new faves!
Annette G.
Vista, CA
First off, I would like to add this this product is no longer sold in 5ml. The ones sold in drugstores around me are now 0.15 fl oz, 4.7ml.

Now for the review bit, I bought this product per recommendation of Chrisspy on YouTube. She was raving so much about it, saying that she had tried what seemed like every eyeliner out there and this was her holy grail. I had just run out of the one I had, so I bought this. Now I see what all the hype is about! It makes the perfect wings, it's matte black and seems to be bomb proof. I had the worst allergies that caused my eyes to be runny and this did not budge. Perfect product for a perfect price! I will definitely repurchase!
Liz R.
Mountain View, CA
I have been using this eyeliner for years and it never lets me down! It is super easy to use, goes on smoothly, evenly, and doesn't crackle or flake throughout the day. I use it every day for basic eye makeup enhancement a or occasionally for an extreme cat eye when I am planning on going out with the girls. The brush is user friendly and is perfect for beginners who don't quite believe in their ability to use liquid liner yet. This bottle has a great amount of product and usually lasts me over a month or two months. (I try to toss eye products somewhere between then, because they can cause eye problems if kept longer.) It is also offered at a great price and doesn't take up much space in a makeup bag! Try it out! You won't be disappointed. :)
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Super cheap, and I have repurchased a few times, but as soon as your eyes water the eyeliner is ruined. Wish they came out with a waterproof version. Would recommend to those on a budget.
Heather C.
El Paso, TX
I love this so much. Although I can no longer find this at any of the Walgreens nor Walmart near my house I will repurchase it from online! My eye color is brown and it went so good with my eyes! Totally recommend
Valentina C.
Ok si this product is good but is not the best one. Is my first using this product. Yeah is really easy to apply but I have one of the ELF and is more easy and is more cheap, the packing is really basic but cute
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
This is by far my favorite drugstore eyeliner!!! So dark and matte sometimes I even choose to use the NYC one over my high end brands. Will always be one of my favs!
feyjon c.
Corona, NY
Have been using this liner for years, and can say it never disappoints. I always have to grab it when it's on sale at my local drug store, but even when it's not on sale it's affordable. I wild recommend it simply because it isn't felt tip, it's like a paint brush, so to me personally it is easier to use to make the perfect winged liner. The black is so bold and long lasting. I believe it's even better than higher end products. I live for this liner and don't see myself using any other liquid liner.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye