BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liv P.
Orem, UT
This eye liner is one of my holy grails. It dries completely matte and very black. It's pretty long lasting for a non waterproof formula. It is extremely cheap and I find myself going for it my than my higher end eye liners. The only con I see with it, is that it is not necessarily easy for people who are not very familiar with using eyeliner wands or haven't been using it for a while. You have to be very careful with this eyeliner. I suggest for newbies, to use what you normally do for your wig tip and then go over it with this to get a feel on how you will need to use the wand to get the tip you want. Besides that I definitely recommend this wether your on a budget or not. its just simply a good eyeliner.
Yari R.
Merced, CA
Okay !!!!!!
Do want a liquid liner that works amazing ,
But you dont want to pay more than 15$ for it !?
Well this little bad boy right here is the 1 for you !!! For only $2 bucks !!! The brush gets as precise as you want it !! And it goes on smooth and dries soo fast !!! I love using it when i do glitters , or when im on the go and need a quick pretty wing ! You can be simple with this babe , or you can go BOLD !!! Seriously try now !!! Its soo worth it and sooooo cheap !!! You need it in your life !!! Look at me using it !! #proved #Nycliner #Amazing #budget #holygrail
Macayla R.
I love this eyeliner! It applies pretty well and lasts nearly all day. The only downside is that it is kind of messy. I don't know how it happens, but every time I use it, it gets all over my vanity.
Dajiah B.
Burlington, NJ
This is what I would recommend to someone just starting out in makeup. It's good and very pigmented but doesn't last long and wipes off in pieces. Good for a starter makeup kit but not for someone who knows what they're doing.
Britany G.
Mission Viejo, CA
This product should not be in the drug store! It's amazing. The wand makes application incredibly easy and the formula is beautiful and black! All for only $3 ! I've gone through 3 tubes already and will be going back for more
Lucy P.
I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite!
Camila A.
Newark, NJ
I will never give this eyeliner up!!!! This is the only black eyeliner I use, it is super black, matte and stays on all freaking day! Even if u accidentally smudge ur eye, this was heaven sent!
Sukhi M.
Chico , CA
I was kind of nervous to try this eyeliner because of the shape of the applicator, I am use to the thicker applicators. OMG!!! I am so in love with this eyeliner and for the price just blows my mind!! I've purchased the Stella eyeliner, Tarte eyeliner, Kat Von D eyeliner and other eyeliners that are way pricer and they dry up in a month or 2. This could be because it is a pen type eyeliner (they cost about $ 20 each). However, now that I've tried the NY eyeliner, I am happy I did. This eyeliner is so easy to use for me and even my younger sister liked it and she is just learning how to use liquid eyeliners. I'd give this a chance if you are new to eyeliners. This is the best one and I've tried MANY liquid eyeliners from drug stores and high end ones as well.
Alexa B.
I Loved this eyeliner as a teenager! I Loved how pigmented and black it was. The only downside is that it is a little hard to do a wing but you can always use tape or concealer to clean it uP!
Savanah S.
I really like this product for the price, the only thing for myself is it wasn't as black as i like my liner to be. when i see it on others though, it looks really nice but it's just not for me. it doesn't wear long enough.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye