BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down the best eyeliner ever. Its only $2 and crazy pigmented. The bristles are soft, dense and long giving you an easy application. The tip moves just enough to give the perfect amount of control. When I use this eyeliner it takes me maybe 30 seconds to do a perfect wing.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Best eyeliner!! It’s like $3, super affordable and drugstore! This is the only eyeliner I use now, I trust this specific one. I recommend to everyone. This eyeliner makes application so easy and fast.
rachel f.
Best. Eyeliner that I have ever purchased. It drys quick and the brush is fine and make immaculate fine lines for my fresh cat eye look.. it's so good that beauty doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. 😁
Yari R.
Merced, CA
Okay !!!!!!
Do want a liquid liner that works amazing ,
But you dont want to pay more than 15$ for it !?
Well this little bad boy right here is the 1 for you !!! For only $2 bucks !!! The brush gets as precise as you want it !! And it goes on smooth and dries soo fast !!! I love using it when i do glitters , or when im on the go and need a quick pretty wing ! You can be simple with this babe , or you can go BOLD !!! Seriously try now !!! Its soo worth it and sooooo cheap !!! You need it in your life !!! Look at me using it !! #proved #Nycliner #Amazing #budget #holygrail
Cat M.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is my go-to when it comes to winged eyeliner. The brush is small enough to get nice thin wings without help. At first when there is a lot of product you do have to wipe the brush against the opening if you're going for a thinner line but the brush is perfect for it.

I previously used another NYC eyeliner that I also loved but it had a stiff brush that when the eyeliner was new it was horrible to try to do thin wings with. It does smudge a little at the end of the day but there is zero fallout with this eyeliner even on days like today where my eyes are dry and I'm constantly putting eye drops in my eyes which is a huge win for me as I take a medication that causes dry eyes.

Sometimes it is a little on the watery side and so you may need to do an additional coat for thicker lines but considering I like a nice wispy wing on my eyeliner I'm in LOVE!
Samiha R.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LINER OF ALL TIME! This is SO black, matte finish, the brush is super thin so you can make the thinnest and sharpest winged liner ever! And this is super affordable! I went to a Duane Reade in the city by my job and they had a sale on these and it was only .39 cents, NO LIE! So I've definitely racked up on these. they last all day, smudge proof; however, if you are a teary eyed person this will smear on you because it's not waterproof, otherwise it will not move until you touch it or take it off. Excellent product!
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Favorite liquid liner of ALL TIME! Not just for the drugstore... but overall period! This glides on so easy and makes it simple to do a wing liner. It's extremely matte and pigmented! I think it's around $3.00!
Wendy A.
One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE eyeliners!!.. easy to work with, & best of all it dries MATTE.. which is one of the things that I look for in an eyeliner.... LOVE it and I would really recommend this liner
Ciera O.
Hands down the best liquid liner I’ve ever tried. I use it daily. Great for creating a wing or just an every day across the lid line. I’m a repeat user and will always repurchase. Definitely recommend!
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
I've always had a hard time finding the perfect eyeliner. I've tried so many from the priciest to drug store eyeliners. This is my absolute favorite eyeliner, it's really dark not shiny and stays on all day. Really affordable
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye