BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I have strayed but I always come back because it's the perfect matte black, doesn't transfer, it's super affordable and I love the applicator as well.
Amy P.
Bradenton, FL
It's very affordable and it has great rich color compared to other types of liquid eyeliners that are very watery, but this one is just amazing honestly. I've been using this for about 3 years and I do not use any other.
Elvira D.
Diamond Springs, CA
This is my go to eyeliner! It glides on super nice and stays on all day and easily comes off when I need it to. Sometimes I wish the brush was a bit shorter, and at times it ripples on my eyelid cause I takes skin with it when I'm applying it but other than that, its all great!
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner! It applies nicely and the wand is perfect for a precise wing. This product last all day and it is super affordable! The price is super affordable! This product is strongly recommended!
Lauren H.
Holden , LA
I love this eyeliner so much. It's incredibly black and goes on smoothly. I don't recommend it for beginners though as any liquid eyeliner though but I think this is a great one to have in your makeup kit. Cheap price point also!
Christina B.
This eyeliner is perfect for on the go people . You can get this product at your local drugstore. This will be my third time using this product. The eyeliner slides on very well, and last all day long! If you don't have it now , I suggest getting it soon !
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
If you are looking for a great affordable liquid liner then this is the one for you! It is crazy affordable, easy to use , and Matte! I do wish it was super black but it's still decently dark. I love this eyeliner and for the price you can't beat it!
Meghan F.
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I'm so sad they don't sell in America anymore! It's so easy to use, the formula is amazing and it lasts all day. I have had a really hard time finding something better. My winged liner is just not the same without it!
Sarah D.
I've used a lot of liquid eyeliners and I absolutely swear this is one of the best. What I love is the brush applicator, thin yet it holds a ton of liner and lightweight in the hand to control. I am able to get the thinnest blackest line so close to my lashline that it is unreal for such an inexpensive product. I have gotten many, many compliments when wearing this and have bought this for several friends couldn't stop laughing when I gave this to them. They tried it and had the same experience as me. I don't use many waterproof liners other than MAC, so if waterproof is what your wanting don't try this. If your new to liquid liners start here, you won't be disappointed. (Sorry the picture Is a bit blurry 😩)
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner. But I do have to say that when I've use this product it's very smooth and glides on seamlessly and will last all day. The black is also very rich. Can't beat the price also.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back