BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sheareliz M.
Absolute favorite EVER. It’s 1.99 and it brings a lot of product. Doesn’t dry out . The applicator is great, it’s actually how I learned to wing it and it’s long lasting. If I had to change something about it, it would be that it’d be waterproof by for $2 come on! It’s perfect and I love it!!!!
Laura J.
Mission , TX
My holy grail liquid eyeliner, it’s super black and pigmented, it lasts forever on the eyes, and the brush is so awesome for making the perfect wing. I’m so sad NYC isn’t being sold in the US anymore, I guess I’ll have to find a new favorite once mine run out!
Melissa D.
This is one of the best liquid eyeliners for a wing! It's one of the darkest matte blacks I've ever tried and the price is just amazing! I hope I never have to be without this drugstore gem in my life. The product amount seems to
Be more than other Liquid eye liners because it lasts me for a long time.
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
Guys this right here is bomb dot com!! I love this eyeliner so much! It’s super black and it applies on so easily. It comes in a nice package little tube that you can just put in your bag to go. I do need another one so I’ll be purchasing this eyeliner soon. Im almost out with my second eyeliner. If you are a person who loves black eyeliner, you will definitely love this eyeliner. I kid you not I have not change to any other eyeliner since I got a hold of this eyeliner. Most definitely my all time favorite ♥️
Kc G.
Santa Monica
This was THE BEST drugstore eyeliner, so sad that they discontinued it. It was my go to liquid eyeliner since the day I started getting into makeup due to the fact that it was so easy to work with, super pigmented, a nice dark shade of Black & super affordable.
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera
I love this one. The brush applicator is perfect and thin. Very black pigment. Only downside is they discontinued this in California. I believe you can still buy it online. I wish they’d bring it back because it was sooo good and inexpensive
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
This is one of the best if not the best drugstore eyeliners. Ecerything about it is so good the brush, pigment, and formula. In my opinion it does compare a little to the NYX one but this one is much darker which is what I love. Unfortunately they no longer sell it at stores around here. I use to buy mine at target or cvs for about $3. Very good quality.
Taylor S.
Palatine, IL
The only reason that this doesn't have 5 stars is because it's no longer easily available. This was my absolute favorite eyeliner. I've gone through at least 3 tubes of it. But alas, I'm no longer able to just go to Target and buy it. Which breaks my heart. The brush can be a bit tricky to get used to, but once you've got a handle on it, it's a dream. It lasts all day and you can make the biggest wings possible and they don't budge. Not to mention the price tag is perfect. If I were still able to buy it, it would be a 5/5.
Lourdes G.
Phoenix
I could not say enough great things about this eyeliner! I LOVE IT. I’ve been using this for over five years now! I started with this eyeliner and despite trying other bigger brands, I always come back to it. The brush is not felt, it’s an actual brush which allows for so much more control to be able to really give that sharp fleek of your wing! The color is so pigmented and dark black. It doesn’t flake and stays on all day! It’s a definite favorite!
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
THIS PRODUCT IS MY RIGHT HAND, ITS MY GO-TO. I absolutely adore this eyeliner and refuse to use anything else. Like any liquid eyeliner, it takes a little bit to get used to but it is so good about not smudging and staying put, it doesn't matter the kind of day or what activity you are doing. Once this eyeliner is on, it's on until you take it off yourself.

*Extra info: My eye color is dark brown and the color I get is black.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye