BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. I stray sometimes and try new brands and regret it every single time. This doesn't move, it dries quick, it is pitch black and very easy to use. I seriously will never have another holy grail liner and the price is amazing!
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
In my quest for perfect eyeliners, I was testing NYC eyeliner, an eyeliner I've listened to many people recommend not only for its super-low price, but also for its incredible formula.
Although I have been using it for more than six months, I have only used it over and over, but in the last month I only used this one and during this time I had experiences of "I love" and at the same time "I hate it" .
It is exactly the same size as a regular lipgloss, I like it to be compact and have a plastic packaging, but with the passing of the days the letters in silver tone fade to remain with the packaging of a uniform tone.The NYC liquid eyeliner applicator is not the easiest to use, the brush is very long and moves very easily when you are drawing the line, so I suggest doing it more carefully than usual or if you do not use another brush .The formula is very liquid, so it is easier to spot the eye with NYC liquid eyeliner, but at the same time it is very pigmented.
It is a pharmacy product and although when it is freshly applied it looks very shiny, once it dries it it completely matte and that is a bit difficult to find in pharmacy eyeliners.I love how it looks in my eyes once it dries in mate, this is an excellent affordable product, which I highly recommend.
Alondra H.
I usually don't use liquid but I love this liquid eyeliner which is very hard for me to work with. 🤔 it's very pigmented and I highly recommend if your a newbie with winged eyeliner, I would def. buy again!
Amira J.
Honey Grove
I will be throwing away this product. I have used it twice and BOTH times it has burned my eyes so so bad. I know a lot of people love this product but I would never recommend this, especially if you have sensitive eyes.
Shala G.
Saint Paul, MN
The only liquid eyeliner I use! The price is amazing, it's super dark black, if I accidentally fall asleep with it on i look flawless the next morning haha I always have one in my makeup bag and one unopened at my house!
Tianna M.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This is my go to eyeliner. I wear a cat eye almost everyday, and this has yet to let me down. It's super affordable ($2-$4), and does the job just as well, if not better than the high end liners. I'd recommend this liner to anyone whose on a budget, or anyone who just goes through eyeliner quick in general.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I use this liquid liner every day. I perform on stage and this is my go to. And I wear it to the office. The brush is small so you don't make huge mistake abs and handle is great for control. For a good value you get a highly pigmented liner with minimum fall out
Sidney D.
This liner is my favorite liquid liner from the drugstore. It's super cheap, super long wearing, and super black. I recommend this for all liquid eyeliner lovers the wand is easy to use (especially if you balance your arm on a desk or something.. just a tip)
Estrella Z.
This eyeliner is reallllly easy to use on any eye look! Especially for glitter eye uses. Since I would use the NYC pencil for eyeliner it would wipe away glitter. With this, it stays in place and is easy to apply !
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO
This is my go to liner. I recently ran out and all I had was a pencil. Turned out awful! The NYC eyeliner is the best! I love the felt tip, draws a nice line, with no touch up, easy to apply, lasts all day, no smudge either! Couldn't be happier with this product. I'll absolutely continue to buy this!!!
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye