NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Holy grail eyeliner - never going back to anything else! Use this every day, love it's opacity, and the brush is downright magic for sharp precise lines. Can't believe it's only $6!
It's an affordable and great liquid eyeliner. My favorite part it's that it dries matte and in the new packaging the brush is easier to use but the formula is a little weaker that the OG.
The color payoff is amazing, i personally like a very dark liquid liner and this one does the trick! I am also able to get a sharp wing with this brush applicator.
This liquid liner is AMAZING it naked it a lot easier to get a good line the brush is a perfect size to get more bold desisive lines & I've fallen asleep with it on before and woke up with it still perfectly in tact
I absolutely love the applicator. Perfect wing every time. However the formula itself has glitter in it and dries down to look more of a gunmetal than the true black I wish it was.
Very good product. It's a low-end drugstore product that is better quality than some high-end brand's eyeliners. It is not the best of products but it has a decent wear time and does not move or transfer.
This is an extremely inexpensive,excellent quality with little to no smudging and last all day. This is my go to liquid eyeliner I don't even need to prime my eyes prior to applying. Thick color pay off as well. Definitely would buy again
This is a great product because it's cheap in cost and comes off easily if needed but stays dry and on all night and day. My only issue with it is the little bottle it comes in leaks and makes a mess. It needs a better seal or something.
When I first bought the product, it gave out a watery formula and it didn't work but after 6 months, I started getting a natural eyeliner substance and it worked amazingly but not until I wore it on top of eyeshadow, it stopped working
I love this stuff because it's super inexpensive but goes on great, lasts all day and there is still product after a month of use. I've paid way more for liquid liners that dry up quickly and pull too much on the eyelid. Not with NYC!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos