BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Sabaa R.
I don't like the texture of it. It's not really dark black. Sometimws i feel it chips on the eye. It's not my favorite eyeliner. I've used it once or twice. It's affordable but i don't recommend it at all. However, it can be used to practice lining the eye since it's affordable.
Joy L.
Scarborough , ON
This is a great eyeliner if you're looking for an average brush tip eyeliner. However, I prefer waterproof eyeliner, and this is no where near waterproof or smudge proof. A bit of water or tears and this stuff is gone. I recommend it for people who aren't a fan of waterproof eyeliner.
Vanessa V.
I'm in love with this eyeliner ! So matte and pigmented a little stroke is so black and matte . I love it , I have tried several high end eyeliners but never humbled across one like this one i like it so much & it's very long lasting .
Susan F.
Guelph
A very hyped up product, but does not work too well with my watery eyes. Goes on very black, matte, and opaque but smudges with the slightest moisture. The applicator is also very difficult to get a sharp cat eye wing with. Not something I would recommend or repurchase.
Kaneliv V.
Etobicoke
BEST EYELINER everrrrr, this is my holy grail eyeliner by far. Let's talk about price !? Um $4.97 CAD ?? Come on! It glides perfectly on the eye, doesn't crack at all and perfect matte coverage. Any improvements? Bigger bottle! Definitely an item to have for yourself and if you're a working artist for your kit 👍🏻
Itzel A.
Toronto, ON
DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER EYELINER THAN THIS ONE!!! I've tried endless eyeliners and this one is the only one that has a great pay off for such an affordable price. Simple packaging which allows you to see what you're purchasing.
Alondra L.
The NYC liquid eyeliner is so amazing dries very fast when applying it and i truly love this eyeliner it works so well and easy to apply and this is the only liquid eyeliner i have ever used and its simply amazing! I love this brand and this liquid eyeliner
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
This is one of my most use liquid eyeliner. It's black, dries matte and stays on until you take it off. Affordable and I will always buy this product. Love love, it's creamy and glides on perfectly with the applicator.
Gabrielle M.
Montreal
Influenced by people like NikkiTutorials, I bought one of these at my local drugstore. I was super excited but got so dissappointed at the first swatch. I don't know if I got a bad one but it was soooo streaky, flaked off right away. Will not try it again!!
Faith B.
This product is very watered down and isn't a smooth clean black line when applying. I had to add more then one coat to get the liner fully opaque and it still looked very messy. I was very disappointed with this product.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I have heard and seen this product everywhere online. I haven't tried this item yet but after I heard the huge rave about this product, it is making me want go to CVS and buy one! Is it worth the hype?? Even the price of this item is making it worse, lol!
Charlena M.
Is this as good wearing as I have heard ? And does it stay put ?
member-75406ff12
Los Angeles California
Does it smudge easily?...
tesla r.
Ball, LA
What is the finish on this?matte or shiny

back