NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I don't like the texture of it. It's not really dark black. Sometimws i feel it chips on the eye. It's not my favorite eyeliner. I've used it once or twice. It's affordable but i don't recommend it at all. However, it can be used to practice lining the eye since it's affordable.
This is a great eyeliner if you're looking for an average brush tip eyeliner. However, I prefer waterproof eyeliner, and this is no where near waterproof or smudge proof. A bit of water or tears and this stuff is gone. I recommend it for people who aren't a fan of waterproof eyeliner.
I'm in love with this eyeliner ! So matte and pigmented a little stroke is so black and matte . I love it , I have tried several high end eyeliners but never humbled across one like this one i like it so much & it's very long lasting .
A very hyped up product, but does not work too well with my watery eyes. Goes on very black, matte, and opaque but smudges with the slightest moisture. The applicator is also very difficult to get a sharp cat eye wing with. Not something I would recommend or repurchase.
BEST EYELINER everrrrr, this is my holy grail eyeliner by far. Let's talk about price !? Um $4.97 CAD ?? Come on! It glides perfectly on the eye, doesn't crack at all and perfect matte coverage. Any improvements? Bigger bottle! Definitely an item to have for yourself and if you're a working artist for your kit 👍🏻
DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER EYELINER THAN THIS ONE!!! I've tried endless eyeliners and this one is the only one that has a great pay off for such an affordable price. Simple packaging which allows you to see what you're purchasing.
The NYC liquid eyeliner is so amazing dries very fast when applying it and i truly love this eyeliner it works so well and easy to apply and this is the only liquid eyeliner i have ever used and its simply amazing! I love this brand and this liquid eyeliner
This is one of my most use liquid eyeliner. It's black, dries matte and stays on until you take it off. Affordable and I will always buy this product. Love love, it's creamy and glides on perfectly with the applicator.
Influenced by people like NikkiTutorials, I bought one of these at my local drugstore. I was super excited but got so dissappointed at the first swatch. I don't know if I got a bad one but it was soooo streaky, flaked off right away. Will not try it again!!
This product is very watered down and isn't a smooth clean black line when applying. I had to add more then one coat to get the liner fully opaque and it still looked very messy. I was very disappointed with this product.
Q & A
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?
I have heard and seen this product everywhere online. I haven't tried this item yet but after I heard the huge rave about this product, it is making me want go to CVS and buy one! Is it worth the hype?? Even the price of this item is making it worse, lol!
Is this as good wearing as I have heard ? And does it stay put ?
Does it smudge easily?...
What is the finish on this?matte or shiny
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos