BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Justine D.
Ottawa
SO AMAZING. I love this product because its really cheap but it stays on for a very long time. Sometimes depending on the eyeshadow you wear, you need to darken the line again during the day but easy application and smooth formula
Jasmine H.
Toronto, ON
My fav eyeliner hands down! I've been using this liner since I was in highschool and it has yet to fail me. No matter how many other eyeliners I use, I always come back to this one in particular! :)
Caitlyn M.
Victoria
My friend introduced me to this brand after not feeling entirely happy with my previous liquid liner purchase. I LOVE it! It works well, doesn't smudge and is easy to control. It lasts so long I've forgotten to remove my makeup and have woken up with perfect liner in the morning. Going to continue using this brand.
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
The applicator is difficult to use, plus it runs with sweat. It has good pigmentation matte finish.The price of this liner is very accessible, it is a good choice if you want something economical.
marlene g.
This is my holy grail eyeliner! I have backups of backups! Will repurchase this for the rest of my life honestly, its the best eyeliner i have used and its less than $3 ! Matte black lasts all day love love love this!
Shelly C.
Waterford
Tried this product a few months ago and I love it! It is now a favourite of mine and I tend to use it on a lot of my clients. It has a thin brush applicator which makes it easy to control the product when applying to the lid! And it's super affordable!!
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
This is actually my favorite liquid liner. It is very very black which I like, and once it's on, you wont get it off without makeup remover! The brush is also good because it isn't too long, but it is tin and you have good control so you can achieve any type of liner look that you want!
Susan H.
This is my absolute holy grail!! I recommend it to every single person as the color intensity is amazing, it stays on for a long time and the packaging makes it easy to use. If it came in a waterproof formula I think I would love it that much more but it's still my all time favorite.
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
I have been using this liquid liner for years!! It's my go to liner, super affordable you can find it online or at the drugstore. It's very easy to use, very pigmented and lasts all day long. I highly recommend trying this liquid eyeliner!!
Katy M.
Vitoria
The texture and the color of this eyeliner was perfect but the applicator was not the appropriate one so it makes me so hard to apply on me eyes so the applicator need some changes
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye