NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,722 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I thought this worked really great and easy to use but it burned my eyes sooo bad. I don't know if it's something they use in it that I'm allergic to but omg this stuff makes my eyes burn and itch all day long. It's terrible.
This is 200% my absolute favorite liquid liner. It's super black, doesn't smudge, and is incredibly easy to make the perfect wing with the applicator. All together it's my favorite liner product (including high end) and for the price, you can't beat it.
I really enjoy this product. The only problem is that the wand is quite small and leaves more room for error when applying a winged eyeliner. Cleanup with concealer is almost always necessary.
I have seriously been using this eyeliner for 13 years. I buy high end makeup, but for some reason this eyeliner has never let me down! It's very easy to apply, and the price can't be beat. It does start to thicken up a bit towards the end, but that's my only complaint.
I brought this product at target when it's was on sale like $1. This has been one of the best steals ever. I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and doesn't fade like other. It's very affordable and worth the price.
This is my favorite eyeliner, hands down. This liner is super black, super smooth, and dries down to last all day. I've tried liners that cost twice as much, and I wasn't even half as satisfied. The brush applicator also makes it super easy to make a clean, sharp wing. A must-have for cat eye enthusiasts!
Unfortunately, I only liked on thing about this product, how black it is. Otherwise, this liner didn't work for me. I have long and full lashes and when I put this on, the product didn't just go on my lid, it went in between my lashes and they clumped together. Hoving my lashes clumped made my mascara go on awfully. P.S. The liner takes longer than most to dry so if you fidget your eyelid, eyeliner is smeared everywhere.
This is my go to eyeliner. I wear a cat eye almost everyday, and this has yet to let me down. It's super affordable ($2-$4), and does the job just as well, if not better than the high end liners. I'd recommend this liner to anyone whose on a budget, or anyone who just goes through eyeliner quick in general.
I will be throwing away this product. I have used it twice and BOTH times it has burned my eyes so so bad. I know a lot of people love this product but I would never recommend this, especially if you have sensitive eyes.
I usually don't use liquid but I love this liquid eyeliner which is very hard for me to work with. 🤔 it's very pigmented and I highly recommend if your a newbie with winged eyeliner, I would def. buy again!
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos