BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Missy B.
I thought this worked really great and easy to use but it burned my eyes sooo bad. I don't know if it's something they use in it that I'm allergic to but omg this stuff makes my eyes burn and itch all day long. It's terrible.
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
This is 200% my absolute favorite liquid liner. It's super black, doesn't smudge, and is incredibly easy to make the perfect wing with the applicator. All together it's my favorite liner product (including high end) and for the price, you can't beat it.
Milly U.
Hamden, CT
I really enjoy this product. The only problem is that the wand is quite small and leaves more room for error when applying a winged eyeliner. Cleanup with concealer is almost always necessary.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
I have seriously been using this eyeliner for 13 years. I buy high end makeup, but for some reason this eyeliner has never let me down! It's very easy to apply, and the price can't be beat. It does start to thicken up a bit towards the end, but that's my only complaint.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
I brought this product at target when it's was on sale like $1. This has been one of the best steals ever. I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and doesn't fade like other. It's very affordable and worth the price.
Emma B.
This is my favorite eyeliner, hands down. This liner is super black, super smooth, and dries down to last all day. I've tried liners that cost twice as much, and I wasn't even half as satisfied. The brush applicator also makes it super easy to make a clean, sharp wing. A must-have for cat eye enthusiasts!
Madelyn H.
Bainbridge Island
Unfortunately, I only liked on thing about this product, how black it is. Otherwise, this liner didn't work for me. I have long and full lashes and when I put this on, the product didn't just go on my lid, it went in between my lashes and they clumped together. Hoving my lashes clumped made my mascara go on awfully. P.S. The liner takes longer than most to dry so if you fidget your eyelid, eyeliner is smeared everywhere.
Tianna M.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This is my go to eyeliner. I wear a cat eye almost everyday, and this has yet to let me down. It's super affordable ($2-$4), and does the job just as well, if not better than the high end liners. I'd recommend this liner to anyone whose on a budget, or anyone who just goes through eyeliner quick in general.
Amira J.
Honey Grove
I will be throwing away this product. I have used it twice and BOTH times it has burned my eyes so so bad. I know a lot of people love this product but I would never recommend this, especially if you have sensitive eyes.
Alondra H.
I usually don't use liquid but I love this liquid eyeliner which is very hard for me to work with. 🤔 it's very pigmented and I highly recommend if your a newbie with winged eyeliner, I would def. buy again!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back