BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Gabrielle M.
Montreal
Influenced by people like NikkiTutorials, I bought one of these at my local drugstore. I was super excited but got so dissappointed at the first swatch. I don't know if I got a bad one but it was soooo streaky, flaked off right away. Will not try it again!!
Alondra L.
The NYC liquid eyeliner is so amazing dries very fast when applying it and i truly love this eyeliner it works so well and easy to apply and this is the only liquid eyeliner i have ever used and its simply amazing! I love this brand and this liquid eyeliner
Faith B.
This product is very watered down and isn't a smooth clean black line when applying. I had to add more then one coat to get the liner fully opaque and it still looked very messy. I was very disappointed with this product.
Megan M.
Calgary, Ab
Super great eyeliner. Applications is different that the average pen or dip. Lots of product in it and it's a steal of a price. Although I noticed the applicator tip clumped up sometimes but a simple wipe clean and back into the product fixed it!
Dannilian M.
Scarborough , Ontario
I love this liquid eyeliner! It so affordable and the quality is awesome! The color is so bold, and black, and the brush is so flexible leaving you with many possibilities. What i really like about this liquid eyeliner is that it drys matte, and doesn't leave that shiny black coat on the top of your eyelid! I use this on all my clients!
Fatima  A.
The best eyeliner I've used! So black and matte and it never smudges. I wouldn't use it if I was a beginner cause it's very liquidy and the applicator is hard to apply but it gives the best wing!!!! I would recommend getting and practicing with it cause it's only like $2. And it doesn't even irritate the eyes so i recommend 100%?
Rachel I.
Holy grail liquid liner. It has a brush tip and is so precise I love it. Have to be careful how much product you pick up so I just wipe some on the inside of the tube or back of my hand so I can put it on gradually. It is so cheap and dries to a matte finish. Comparable to the kat Von d liquid liner just the NYC one is 10 times cheaper
Alexis A.
This eyeliner is ideal for the perfect cat wing. It applies very well with excellent formula. However if you are a person with oily eyelids, or tend to get water in your face this is not ideal. It has a great formula but is not waterproof at all. A single tear can disrupt your look.
Rocio P.
This eyeliner is definitely one of my favorites, it's highly pigmented and has a brush that doesn't clump up like other brushes can. The product easily glides onto the lid without making awkward creases or cracks. It can be difficult for those who are just beginning to use liquid eyeliner due to the fact that you have less control of the brush, so you would want to practice a bit with it before rushing to put it on for an important day or whatnot, however all in all I enjoy the product quite a bit and for a drugstore brand it's pretty comparable even to a high end brand.

The one let down that I have about the brand is that it isn't cruelty free and I feel super guilty about using it (why I docked a star), and has kind of turned me away from buying it regularly, I hope to see that this changes in the future, as the products are very well made
Deanna B.
I'm using this eyeliner at the moment and it seems great. I don't have to build up the colour and it's not streaky. However I do need to learn how to use the tip as I'm used to a very firm end which helps me control it better. Need to practice!
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye