BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #64 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Paloma V.
Es mi delineador favorito, la consistencia es súper, el color es totalmente mate y eso me encanta, además me gusta que no deja grumos en mi párpado, simplemente me encanta y el precio es accesible, en verdad lo recomiendo Girls❤
Heather V.
This eyeliner is definitely one of my favorites, it's highly pigmented and has a brush that doesn't clump up like other brushes can. The product easily glides onto the lid without making awkward creases or cracks. It can be difficult for those who are just beginning to use liquid eyeliner due to the fact that you have less control of the brush, so you would want to practice a bit with it before rushing to put it on for an important day or whatnot, however all in all I enjoy the product quite a bit and for a drugstore brand it's pretty comparable even to a high end brand.

The one let down that I have about the brand is that it isn't cruelty free and I feel super guilty about using it (why I docked a star), and has kind of turned me away from buying it regularly, I hope to see that this changes in the future, as the products are very well made.
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
best eyeliner I have ever came across. I love you rich and bold the black is, doesn't crack or bother my eyes and very affordable :) i love the applicator , very precise. I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Nathalie L.
This is my go-to liquid eyeliner, it last all day, doesn't fade away & is truly black. I've tried many other liquid liners drugstore & high-end but I always end up using the the NYC one.
Romina V.
ushuaia
This is one of the many eyeliner that use at the moment, I love that it's so easy to use and that the color is very strong and dark, I get a result very delicate and very aesthetic
I'm really happy with this product
Kelsey O.
Sarnia
This is such a staple. My go to product, without fail.

The formula is smooth as hell, packaging is simple, I have been a repeat buyer for years and will continue to do so.

I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Chandra C.
I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. I won't use anything else, I've been using it almost 10 years now. It goes on so smooth and easily. You can make a very thin line or make it thick and it stays on all day.
Lauren R.
This is the only eyeliner I've ever owned that had stayed for the entire day. It's completely dark black and doesn't show skin through it. The wand is easy to apply the liner with and it dries fast.
Natalie D.
Humacao
Producto económico, duradero para cualquier ocasión resaltan el colordenador de  ojos. Es super  ligero de larga duración durante el día o noche. Sinceramente,se los recomiendo.
Maria jose E.
I loved this eyeliner, it fulfills what it promises, the applicator is perfect, and lasts a long time, I loved it totally, I want to buy it again, but lately i don't find the eyeliner in the shops.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye