BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa T.
West Kelowna, BC
Great for the price! I've had the same one last me for 6 months after using it daily. Doesn't crack but does transfer slightly and can be a little difficult to apply.
Alexia D.
Windsor, ON
I love this eyeliner it's my favourite one of all time. It's very black, it's matte, it's affordable (around $3 Canadian), it doesn't smudge or move throughout the day, it also doesn't fade what so ever and there is no flaking, it's easy to take off, and the brush is nice and small so it makes creating a wing very effortless and easy. I use this eyeliner everyday and I use it to create a wing everyday. It lasts a pretty long time for being a smaller tube. I love it so much and will continue to use it and I definitely recommend it to you guys. 10/10 product.
Rachel C.
I LOVE THIS. It is the only eyeliner that I use. It is extremely affordable, pigmented, and dries to a matte finish. I will say using the brush takes some time to get used to, if you have never used liquid eyeliner before. But, after a little practice, it is pretty simple. It is also beneficial to wear an eye primer with this product, especially if you have oily lids, so it stays in place.
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
After hearing rave reviews from beauty gurus on YouTube, I had to try this product for myself! I absolutely love how affordable this product is and how great it is! The brush is so easy to use and is perfect for getting that sharp winged liner look. This is one of my go to drugstore eyeliners that I pretty much use daily! I highly recommend it!
Crystal M.
MIAMI, FL
This is one of the best liquid eyeliners you could ever find.  Although it's very cheap and affordable, it is very pigmented and long lasting.  A high quality eyeliner, very black that won't empty your pockets.  Packaging is great and you can't ask for more given the price.  I love it and everyone should at least try it.
🖤 Missy 🖤.
Moose Jaw, SK
Best liner! This is black as black can be, dries quickly, never smudges and the line you can get with the wand is perfect! Have purchased many many of these and always have a back up! The price point is just icing!
Astrid C.
Coamo, P.R.
El mejor delineador que he tenido en mi vida. Súper negro, fácil de aplicar. Además de eso es súper Matte, nada de brillos. Es el que la mayoría del tiempo utilizo. Volvería a comprar este producto. No se lo recomendaría a personas que les llora demasiado el ojo, ya que aunque compres el waterproof, no bastará.
Ja L.
I bought this eyeliner, and it is very pigmented and matte in appearance! I am not sure if it is waterproof but it did not smudge eventhough I have Asian eyes. I highly recommend it, and you can draw very fine eyeliner especially when your eyelid are small!
hailey b.
I bought this product in hopes that it would be fantastic because YouTube influencers hyped this product way up, however this product is glittery and lasts for maybe 2-3 hours than fades as well as bleeds. I will not be purchasing this product again. I was really let down, its not worth the hype or the money.
Kayla M.
How is this a drugstore product??? It’s so good. The pigmentation, the brush, the smooth application, the price, the longevity, everything is like WOW. If anyone ever asks whats a good eyeliner it’s this bad boy here.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye