NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Great for the price! I've had the same one last me for 6 months after using it daily. Doesn't crack but does transfer slightly and can be a little difficult to apply.
I love this eyeliner it's my favourite one of all time. It's very black, it's matte, it's affordable (around $3 Canadian), it doesn't smudge or move throughout the day, it also doesn't fade what so ever and there is no flaking, it's easy to take off, and the brush is nice and small so it makes creating a wing very effortless and easy. I use this eyeliner everyday and I use it to create a wing everyday. It lasts a pretty long time for being a smaller tube. I love it so much and will continue to use it and I definitely recommend it to you guys. 10/10 product.
I LOVE THIS. It is the only eyeliner that I use. It is extremely affordable, pigmented, and dries to a matte finish. I will say using the brush takes some time to get used to, if you have never used liquid eyeliner before. But, after a little practice, it is pretty simple. It is also beneficial to wear an eye primer with this product, especially if you have oily lids, so it stays in place.
After hearing rave reviews from beauty gurus on YouTube, I had to try this product for myself! I absolutely love how affordable this product is and how great it is! The brush is so easy to use and is perfect for getting that sharp winged liner look. This is one of my go to drugstore eyeliners that I pretty much use daily! I highly recommend it!
This is one of the best liquid eyeliners you could ever find. Although it's very cheap and affordable, it is very pigmented and long lasting. A high quality eyeliner, very black that won't empty your pockets. Packaging is great and you can't ask for more given the price. I love it and everyone should at least try it.
Best liner! This is black as black can be, dries quickly, never smudges and the line you can get with the wand is perfect! Have purchased many many of these and always have a back up! The price point is just icing!
El mejor delineador que he tenido en mi vida. Súper negro, fácil de aplicar. Además de eso es súper Matte, nada de brillos. Es el que la mayoría del tiempo utilizo. Volvería a comprar este producto. No se lo recomendaría a personas que les llora demasiado el ojo, ya que aunque compres el waterproof, no bastará.
I bought this eyeliner, and it is very pigmented and matte in appearance! I am not sure if it is waterproof but it did not smudge eventhough I have Asian eyes. I highly recommend it, and you can draw very fine eyeliner especially when your eyelid are small!
I bought this product in hopes that it would be fantastic because YouTube influencers hyped this product way up, however this product is glittery and lasts for maybe 2-3 hours than fades as well as bleeds. I will not be purchasing this product again. I was really let down, its not worth the hype or the money.
How is this a drugstore product??? It’s so good. The pigmentation, the brush, the smooth application, the price, the longevity, everything is like WOW. If anyone ever asks whats a good eyeliner it’s this bad boy here.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos