BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Fawzia E.
I love this eyeliner! It stays on all day and does not smudge even a little bit! It's pretty comparable to high end brands except it's not as pigmented. But it's very affordable and widely available .
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
This is 200% my absolute favorite liquid liner. It's super black, doesn't smudge, and is incredibly easy to make the perfect wing with the applicator. All together it's my favorite liner product (including high end) and for the price, you can't beat it.
Missy B.
I thought this worked really great and easy to use but it burned my eyes sooo bad. I don't know if it's something they use in it that I'm allergic to but omg this stuff makes my eyes burn and itch all day long. It's terrible.
Milly U.
Hamden, CT
I really enjoy this product. The only problem is that the wand is quite small and leaves more room for error when applying a winged eyeliner. Cleanup with concealer is almost always necessary.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
I have seriously been using this eyeliner for 13 years. I buy high end makeup, but for some reason this eyeliner has never let me down! It's very easy to apply, and the price can't be beat. It does start to thicken up a bit towards the end, but that's my only complaint.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
I brought this product at target when it's was on sale like $1. This has been one of the best steals ever. I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and doesn't fade like other. It's very affordable and worth the price.
Madelyn H.
Bainbridge Island
Unfortunately, I only liked on thing about this product, how black it is. Otherwise, this liner didn't work for me. I have long and full lashes and when I put this on, the product didn't just go on my lid, it went in between my lashes and they clumped together. Hoving my lashes clumped made my mascara go on awfully. P.S. The liner takes longer than most to dry so if you fidget your eyelid, eyeliner is smeared everywhere.
Emma B.
This is my favorite eyeliner, hands down. This liner is super black, super smooth, and dries down to last all day. I've tried liners that cost twice as much, and I wasn't even half as satisfied. The brush applicator also makes it super easy to make a clean, sharp wing. A must-have for cat eye enthusiasts!
Amira J.
Honey Grove
I will be throwing away this product. I have used it twice and BOTH times it has burned my eyes so so bad. I know a lot of people love this product but I would never recommend this, especially if you have sensitive eyes.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
In my quest for perfect eyeliners, I was testing NYC eyeliner, an eyeliner I've listened to many people recommend not only for its super-low price, but also for its incredible formula.
Although I have been using it for more than six months, I have only used it over and over, but in the last month I only used this one and during this time I had experiences of "I love" and at the same time "I hate it" .
It is exactly the same size as a regular lipgloss, I like it to be compact and have a plastic packaging, but with the passing of the days the letters in silver tone fade to remain with the packaging of a uniform tone.The NYC liquid eyeliner applicator is not the easiest to use, the brush is very long and moves very easily when you are drawing the line, so I suggest doing it more carefully than usual or if you do not use another brush .The formula is very liquid, so it is easier to spot the eye with NYC liquid eyeliner, but at the same time it is very pigmented.
It is a pharmacy product and although when it is freshly applied it looks very shiny, once it dries it it completely matte and that is a bit difficult to find in pharmacy eyeliners.I love how it looks in my eyes once it dries in mate, this is an excellent affordable product, which I highly recommend.
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is this really worth the hype? I have seen chrisspy, youtube makeup guru, rave about this little product. Is it true?