BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria L.
Washington, DC
I initially purchased this because of the hype around it, so many good reviews but honestly I don't like it! I prefer my NYX one a thousand times more. When I first used it , it started spreading and of course adding setting spray to my face made it smudge even more. It didn't stay in place for me, and there's something about the handle that I just can't control :(
Ruth R.
This was my first ever liquid eyeliner and it was so easy to use. It helped me practice my eyeliner since I was a first timer and the color pay off is so good! This is definitely an eyeliner that's affordable with good quality.
Chez R.
Highly recommend. The NYC liquid line has one of the best formulas for a brush wand liners. It glides on, quick drying and dries matte. It is long lasting, even on my oily eyelids. My only complaint is it does transfer on my lowerl lashline, but only on my 1 watery eye. And the brush on my last tube was bent and wonky, but i just trimmed it with some small scissors.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Just recently starting using this eyeliner again and I forgot how precise my wings are when I use it! It's easy to use and the applicator isn't too hard or too flimsy. I like the glitter effect it has as well. The only con is that my liner looks a little grey and not true black like I like it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend to others.
Brenna P.
Besides my Kat Von D tattoo liner, this is my favorite! Hands down the best drugstore liquid eyeliner. It makes it easy to create a smooth line and wing. The black is very dark and dries down matte which I really enjoy. If you are just now learning how to do liquid eyeliner, this product will help so much!
Kelly M.
GRAFTON
Very cheap for a high quality product! I use this almost everyday and I haven't run out in months. It holds up really well throughout the day. They're hard to find in the U.S. but it is definitely worth your trouble.
Denise C.
Chicago🏙
Works really good! It has a matte finish and doesn't smudge or come off. I have oily eyelids and I been using this eyeliner for over a year. I really recommend it for its quality and low price. Less than $3 at Target.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
So rare I give five stars but this is the best liquid liner I have ever tried!! Long lasting and super dark no need to layer it a bunch to get a dark black line. Only problem is they don't seem to be carried in stores anymore! If I find it again I will be buying ten to stock up since they are only $3 each
Tashala S.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It gives you an ultra black, super matte, and precise wing liner. I have even bought an extra for backup because everytime I go to get one, it's sold out. I guess everyone has hopped on the bandwagon! I'm telling you, it's worth it!
Andrianna C.
Santa Maria, CA
This eyeliner has been my go to since I was 13. I always try new ones but end up coming back to this. Learning to use the brush tip is kinda hard but once you get it down it's easy. The label does rub off after a while but ehhh. It's only a few bucks.
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye