NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,716 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
I initially purchased this because of the hype around it, so many good reviews but honestly I don't like it! I prefer my NYX one a thousand times more. When I first used it , it started spreading and of course adding setting spray to my face made it smudge even more. It didn't stay in place for me, and there's something about the handle that I just can't control :(
This was my first ever liquid eyeliner and it was so easy to use. It helped me practice my eyeliner since I was a first timer and the color pay off is so good! This is definitely an eyeliner that's affordable with good quality.
Highly recommend. The NYC liquid line has one of the best formulas for a brush wand liners. It glides on, quick drying and dries matte. It is long lasting, even on my oily eyelids. My only complaint is it does transfer on my lowerl lashline, but only on my 1 watery eye. And the brush on my last tube was bent and wonky, but i just trimmed it with some small scissors.
Just recently starting using this eyeliner again and I forgot how precise my wings are when I use it! It's easy to use and the applicator isn't too hard or too flimsy. I like the glitter effect it has as well. The only con is that my liner looks a little grey and not true black like I like it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend to others.
Besides my Kat Von D tattoo liner, this is my favorite! Hands down the best drugstore liquid eyeliner. It makes it easy to create a smooth line and wing. The black is very dark and dries down matte which I really enjoy. If you are just now learning how to do liquid eyeliner, this product will help so much!
Very cheap for a high quality product! I use this almost everyday and I haven't run out in months. It holds up really well throughout the day. They're hard to find in the U.S. but it is definitely worth your trouble.
Works really good! It has a matte finish and doesn't smudge or come off. I have oily eyelids and I been using this eyeliner for over a year. I really recommend it for its quality and low price. Less than $3 at Target.
So rare I give five stars but this is the best liquid liner I have ever tried!! Long lasting and super dark no need to layer it a bunch to get a dark black line. Only problem is they don't seem to be carried in stores anymore! If I find it again I will be buying ten to stock up since they are only $3 each
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It gives you an ultra black, super matte, and precise wing liner. I have even bought an extra for backup because everytime I go to get one, it's sold out. I guess everyone has hopped on the bandwagon! I'm telling you, it's worth it!
This eyeliner has been my go to since I was 13. I always try new ones but end up coming back to this. Learning to use the brush tip is kinda hard but once you get it down it's easy. The label does rub off after a while but ehhh. It's only a few bucks.
Q & A
I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a beginner trying to do a winged eye???
I love this eyeliner, it's a great price, easy to put on and lasts! But I can't find it anywhere anymore. I was wondering if they aren't making it anymore?
I have been wanting to try this but I was wondering wether or not it would transfer on the top part of the eyelid? Because I have oily eyelids and I'm trying to find a eyeliner that won't transfer.
I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge and is very sleek looking. Some brands look very cheap, how does the quality of the NYC Color Liquid Eyeliner rate for the price?
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos