BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #88 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
roxana c.
I love love love this eyelines..its my ultimate favorite liner...the tip is very thin witch i love to help me to my wing liner and it drys matte...i cant find in stores tough they ru out fast...i will stock up as soon as i find them again..i highly recommend this eyeliner especially if ur in a budget becasue its under $5!!!
brianna l.
Because of the brush I thought this would be hard to use but it's surprisingly easy. The brush is very thin so it's perfect for a wing and the inner corner. The color is super black and has a little shine to it. It can be pretty messy so I have to make sure it doesn't get on my fingers because I've smudged it on my face before lol.
Paloma V.
My absolute favorite eyeliner ever, it lasts me all day long without any smears or fade. I use the black one daily and it is amazing very easy to work with compared to other brands. I would definitely buy it again too bad they have discontinued it, makes me very sad. Anyways definitely recommend it if you come across it.
Samantha R.
san antonio, TX
My favorite and the best liquid liner of all time!!!! No joke! The price tag makes this an insane steal for such an amazing product. I have been using this for over 10 years and it has always been the holy grail of all eyeliners for me. The sharpest wings have always been with this eyeliner. No need for concealer clean up.
Kirstyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
You guys this is the best eyeliner ever! The color pigment, the formula stays all day and the price is seriously amazing. I was skeptical trying this because it was so cheap i assumed it just would fade away quickly but nope! I now have been using this eyeliner everyday for about 3 years (obviously have bought multiple)
Ruth R.
This was my first ever liquid eyeliner and it was so easy to use. It helped me practice my eyeliner since I was a first timer and the color pay off is so good! This is definitely an eyeliner that's affordable with good quality.
Maria L.
Washington, DC
I initially purchased this because of the hype around it, so many good reviews but honestly I don't like it! I prefer my NYX one a thousand times more. When I first used it , it started spreading and of course adding setting spray to my face made it smudge even more. It didn't stay in place for me, and there's something about the handle that I just can't control :(
Chez R.
Highly recommend. The NYC liquid line has one of the best formulas for a brush wand liners. It glides on, quick drying and dries matte. It is long lasting, even on my oily eyelids. My only complaint is it does transfer on my lowerl lashline, but only on my 1 watery eye. And the brush on my last tube was bent and wonky, but i just trimmed it with some small scissors.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Just recently starting using this eyeliner again and I forgot how precise my wings are when I use it! It's easy to use and the applicator isn't too hard or too flimsy. I like the glitter effect it has as well. The only con is that my liner looks a little grey and not true black like I like it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend to others.
Brenna P.
Besides my Kat Von D tattoo liner, this is my favorite! Hands down the best drugstore liquid eyeliner. It makes it easy to create a smooth line and wing. The black is very dark and dries down matte which I really enjoy. If you are just now learning how to do liquid eyeliner, this product will help so much!
Jocelyn  S.
Winter Park, FL
Brittany P.
Billie Jean L.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye

back