BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #78 in Eyeliner

Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?

• Deep and strong color.
  • Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
  • Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
  • Dermatologist tested.

• This is my favorite eyeliner but lately I can't find NYC ...5 Answers
  • I have never used this eye liner before. Is it good for a...23 Answers
  • Does the NYC eyeliner last long? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
ENTER THE HOLY GRAIL OF LIQUID LINERS! I can't say enough about how much I love this liner. True super opaque black. My only wish is that it was waterproof! Despite not being waterproof, it does last ALL DAY. No cracking or chipping. I just love love love this eyeliner.
Ashley G.
North haven , CT
This eyeliner is my go to!!! It's so black and dries matte!! It has a cute packaging.. very sleek.. my eye color is hazel and I don't really do eyeliner but if I do it is my go to. I recommend this but I don't think they sell it anyone in stores.. I go to my target and I can't find if
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
This is my holy grail item when it comes to eyeliners. I always turn back to this product. You get so much product that lasts you for a while. It has a very fine brush that allows you to create that super sharp wing. This is the best of the best from the drugstore. Plus it's less than $3
Alicia X.
San Diego, CA
I honestly don't use eyeliner that much so I'll be honest I have no idea how much it really compares to others. What I do know is that this one doesn't stay on perfectly? I have seen it smug a bit around my eyes despite not having rubbed them. It wasn't too bad but it has happened. It's pretty easy to put on once you get used to the tip. The applicator can be a bit hard to get used to at first and you do get used to it but it's not my favorite application brush tip. It does go on black and is easy to put on and given it is a drugstore brand it's not that bad.
Kiara M.
Lorain, OH
Ive been using this liquid liner believe it or not for the past 12 years I gotta say this liquid eyeliner is bomb. Has the best aplicator it feels soft and its more easy when im gonna do my cat eye . I recommend this liner to every girl that watch my makeup tutorials . For the price its amazing best liner ever NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Bella M.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner!
Glides on really smoothly and has a matte finish.
This is my third one I've purchased.
Perfect for a flawless cat eye!
The packaging is small thin and simple😊
Definitely recommended to anybody, it's super affordable and one of the best liquid eyeliner on the market!
Jessica L.
Biddeford, ME
I was eyeliner illiterate before I tried this brand. I was convinced I would never learn how to do winged eyeliner but this made it so much easier. It always looks nice and because it is so dark and crisp minor mistakes don't really show. The price makes it a steal and I'd definitely recommend that if you haven't tried it you definitely should.
Sarah B.
Stoughton , WI
Best eyeliner around. No need to buy expensive eyeliner when you have this at most drug stores! It has nice black packaging and looks sleek. I use this product almost every day! I would buy this product again and again.for this price. Who wouldn't??!?!
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
This was actually one of the first liquid liners I ever used. It's honestly an oldie but a goodie because is has a good applicator and it is very black! Once it is on it stays put until you decide to take it off. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a drugstore liquid liner.
Emily P.
I didn't like this liner that much. It was hard to apply (I have shaky hands). It was also hard to take off, if you need to take it off and start over. Good side is, it lasts a long time and it's this nice pitch black shade. It's not that expensive though (around $6-$8).
Jocelyn  S.
Elizabeth M.
Johannesburg, MI
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Is this hurt when u put it in your eye