NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
4.57 / 5 based on 1,723 Reviews
Ever dreamed of having Audrey Hepburn's glamorous look?
NYC New York Color will make you look as charming as New York’s most famous actress with its Liquid Eyeliner. Just elongate your lash line to shape and define your eyes like never before. Choosing your style has never been so easy, with its mistake-free applicator, do fine or bold lines without the fuss. You’ll get the Oscar of the hottest intense look.
- Deep and strong color.
- Perfect line, high-precision applicator.
- Fast-drying, smudge-resistant formula.
- Dermatologist tested.
Top Questions See all 372 Q&A
NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
- "Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Literally. I use this everyday before school and it brushes on soooo easy. The tip is like a paintbrush so it may be difficult to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it it is awesome. The black looks so smooth and dark and is matte, just how I like it. It doesn't flake and lasts all day long! It's perfect for winged out eyeliner! And honestly you can't be the price. This is definitely as good as professional eyeliner. I love love love it!!!!" in 447 reviews
- "I bought this product because I was looking for a cheaper liquid eyeliner to replace my favorite Mabelline master precise. The image on the packaging makes the tip of the brush look very pointed like a fine tip marker which was exactly what I wanted.. and $1.99 wasn't too big of a gamble. However the applicator is actually a very thin brush like the ones you find with those nail design nail polishes. I was pretty disappointed and thought I had wasted my money. But after a little practice, I got the hang of it and now I absolutely love this eyeliner (even more than my Maybelline one)! It gives you crisp sharp lines, perfect for a dramatic cateye. It's darker and more opaque compared to the Maybelline and you get way more product (my Maybelline started drying out on me after just a couple weeks of usage). Best of all its only $1.99 compared to $8 something! NYC is definitely my new favorite! " in 173 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! no matter how many I try out I always go back to this one. it's pigmented and it's a matte black formula, the brush is the perfect size and length for me to work with and it glides on nicely! even the price is on point at only $1.99! (where I'm at, i don't know about anywhere else) however it isn't waterproof so be careful if you have watery eyes, rubs off easily which can be good and bad and it cracks if it's over applied." in 64 reviews
- "My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner!! it works amazingly, doesn't smudge once it's dry. and it's also pretty easy to get a nice wing" in 52 reviews
- "This is definitely a great product to have if you can afford expensive eyeliners such as mac or Chanel, it goes on very easy and its really inexpensive." in 5 reviews
One of my favorites, its easy to apply and cheap. It's very accessible since it's drugstore. It also comes in a few shades.
Great eyeliner with an even better price! Make-up can get a expensive, with this your bank account and face are BOTH happy!
I love this because i spent less than 3 dollars on this and it looks amazing for the price. very dark and nice consistency.
Best eyeliner . Price is so cheap. Better then high end eyeliners . Its long lasting . It dries matte also so thats a plus
Best eyeliner ever. I’m so sad they discontinued it. I use it everyday and it has the best brush ever. Great pigmentation.
I grabbed this eyeliner on a quick trip to target and I was really impressed! It works great for the price and dries matte.
It's an ok eyeliner not my to go grab eyeliner. The brush is really small and I just didn't like how it went on my eyelids
Definitely one of the best liquid eyeliners at the drugstore. Pigmented, super mega black, long lasting and easy to use.
Really helps to make a sharp line and Good pigmentation I really recommend this to everyone especially for that cat line
It's really black. It doesn't have a felt tip which I really like. And it's really easy to make a wing with this product
Q & A
Where can you buy this?
Where can I find this? I have checked Walmart but no luck.
Is this product long lasting?
I've been on the hunt for a new eyeliner and I'm looking for a bold black color Would anyone recommend this brand or any other??
It seems like such a long brush/ applicator.. Is it semi-easy to apply?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos